Desus & Mero on VICELAND

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The show’s final episode is expected to air June 28.
I literally just found this out :damn:

This sucks.

I had just become a fan the past few months.

I mean, they could've went to TNT or TBS...Showtime is gonna suck. I won't be watching b/c I dont have it

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
i'm happy for them, but it's gonna be a long 6 months for their new content :mjcry:

i'm confident their new show will keep that same energy that delievered on Viceland.

like that NYT article mentioned....their show is special because it has that "if you know, you know" vibe...the NYC lingo, black twitter inside jokes, etc

they spit their jokes so fast paced and build off of each other....i don't know if i've seen another comedy duo work like this.

:ohhh:I remember relistening to a few episodes a while back and catching jokes. Like these brehs are quick witted af.

:salute:I don’t catch everything they do, but these brehs like them make life on this rock worth it.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
had to have lived or be from New York/jersey to understand their sense of humor so I get that.

I'm from Dallas and I understand it just fine, shyts hilarious, they're good at what they do regardless of your region

It's not hard to get, some people think they're corny.. but fair enough we all can't like everything

:yeshrug:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yo, I don’t ever trip about celebrities or any of that goofy shyt, but I legit love these guys. I’m happy they’re going on to bigger and better things. Happy to see they got the pope on. I legit laughed out loud.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Damn that was a good last el:mjlol:
I wish they showed more of that eryka badu interview and tracy morgan interview :deadmanny:

Wish they were heading to netflix:mjcry: