Desus & Mero on VICELAND

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Man - My guts hurt :sadcam:

Sucks if true. :mjcry:

I followed those dudes from episode #1 of The Bodega Boys podcast, through Viceland to interviewing Obama. Looks like they were doing their own things recently though. Nothing lasts forever :wow: I fux with them so I'll check what they get into next.

#DieForTheHive :to:
what were they doing solo?

#bodegahive #5starbodgahivegeneral #dieforthehive #succioboys

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I said it in the TLR (:scust:) thread, but I think this might just be the end of the pod and not the end of the duo.

But we'll see.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The thing I hate most about all of this, is that Eminem is going to feel free to release music without getting flamed by Mero on the following week's pod.

AgonizingHeartfeltGannet-max-1mb.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
wouldn't surprise me. shyt was rocky for a bit before showtime deal Desus kinda alluded to doing more work than Mero and seemed annoyed by it.

that said i doubt they're breaking up. they've been looking real healthy these past 6 months. banter is on point, they'll be fine. I can definitely see Mero in front of the camera going forward as he's the more personable relatable one of the two while i'm sure desus is going to rake in billions behind the scenes. i see it in the brotha. peace to both them dudes though.

the thing about them is we've NEVER seen them working apart. so maybe it would be dope for them to do separate projects. I wonder what will happen with the showtime show if they break up tho. cuz it really doesn't work with just one of them.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy thing, is I JUST listened to them on all the smoke together, which was a pretty good interview. that was only on Jun 30th.

Them boys dont even post up in public anywhere together anymore. No more live shows, no more podcast, its over.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I said it in the TLR (:scust:) thread, but I think this might just be the end of the pod and not the end of the duo.

But we'll see.

the podcast hasn't been on in forever. and to be honest, the podcast was my least favorite
Them boys dont even post up in public anywhere together anymore. No more live shows, no more podcast, its over.

why would they do the podcast anymore when they have a show on showtime? that podcast ain't paying the bills.