Desus & Mero on VICELAND

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
1. The check is gonna be larger
2. It’s weekly(which sucks but it frees them up to do other things).
3. They’ll have no restrictions.

I was wondering what would happen if they got film offers or if they went on tour. Viceland takes the L here because that was the one show you had to see daily. The big shock is that it happened out of nowhere and so abruptly.
The grass ain't always greener. Who the fukk is gonna pay for Showtime? :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The grass ain't always greener. Who the fukk is gonna pay for Showtime? :camby:
Not even that...but their gold was in daily breakdowns and accessible content via youtube.

I'm not gonna go out my way to watch them on showtime without youtube clips when I already listen to the podcast.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Not even that...but their gold was in daily breakdowns and accessible content via youtube.

I'm not gonna go out my way to watch them on showtime without youtube clips when I already listen to the podcast.

You don't gotta go out of your way to watch them. They're gonna get paid regardless. You can continue to listen to the podcast and catch them on the new season of Neo Yokio.

:yeshrug:

Daps
new show won't debut till 2019 but the last episode is this month?:mjcry:

the fukk imma do for the next 5+ months?:mjcry:

SHYT. They got us spoiled now fam. My Day One Bodega Hivers know the real struggle.

When Desus and Mero left Complex to go to MTV we went NINE MONTHS without any content whatsoever. If it takes 5 months to get the Showtime show, we'll still have the podcast at least.