Desus & Mero on VICELAND

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
It was in one of their earlier Bodega Boy podcasts. Shouted out a bunch of hiphop forums like KTT, Boxden and TheColi. Don't see why it's so unbelievable.
Post the fukking proof or it didn't fukking happen:yeshrug:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk decided to book Yachty for them? Worse interview ever and makes him even more punchable. What is this kids appeal?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
These nikkas are beyond hilarious, binged damn near all their YouTube vids :russ:

Check out their podcast - The Bodega Boys - its 100 + episodes deep. :blessed:

The fact that they started out with a couple of AKA's and in the most recent episode it takes them a combined 30 minutes at the beginning and end of the podcast to finish them though :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know where they muster up the content without sounding redundant.

The live shows they did are all different from each other.

I've watched their YouTube clips critically, and it really looks like they are reacting for the 1st time on these topics, and totally off the cuff. That or either they are fantastic actors.

So with that said, their live shows could all indeed be different if they're just basically playing it loose

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I've watched their YouTube clips critically, and it really looks like they are reacting for the 1st time on these topics, and totally off the cuff. That or either they are fantastic actors.

So with that said, their live shows could all indeed be different if they're just basically playing it loose
that's the idea. the whole concept is that the show is more or less their podcast but with cameras on them