Desus & Mero on VICELAND

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The brand is strong as fukk, i’m Bodegahive od. I have a question though, I was listening to the Budden podcast and Joe said that the faggit Envy was having them on the BC this past week and he had something for them, did they end up going on the BC this past week? Wouldn’t be surprised if Mero told them all to suck his dikk from the back
I feel like they either rescheduled the interview or Envy was just pumpfakin.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Viceland is awful besides Desus and Mero

The show that comes on before Desus and Mero airs is just :scust:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That clip made my week. p*ssy ass envy, where was that energy when Star said he was gonna R Kelly your daughter. Selective ass fukk, trying to flex on Desus & Mero because he has a LITTLE more crappy celebrity than them. NOBODY is rocking with Envy like that, and he a fake ass tough guy, Mero would WASH that little bytch.
Envy is such a fukking fraud.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
That clip made my week. p*ssy ass envy, where was that energy when Star said he was gonna R Kelly your daughter. Selective ass fukk, trying to flex on Desus & Mero because he has a LITTLE more crappy celebrity than them. NOBODY is rocking with Envy like that, and he a fake ass tough guy, Mero would WASH that little bytch.
Star keeps that wild thang on his hip, people pick & choose... :sas2:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh I remember my mans had a press conference with his wife and the police involving the Star incident

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::dead:@ them apologizing to everyone they go in on before the clips. Every segment now will be prefaced with an apology :mjlol:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
He was passive aggressive with Nore and Drama he waits until 2 comedians to go there to be tough tony

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Pretty disappointed they didn't talk about either Stephen Clark or the Austin bomber