Desus & Mero on VICELAND

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yo, I might not be able to get to the Brooklyn show tomorrow. Anyone wanna buy my tickets?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yo, I might not be able to get to the Brooklyn show tomorrow. Anyone wanna buy my tickets?
I wish I had seen this post. I might have copped.

The Bronx show was incredible. Not surprisingly, they were like "this is by far the most important show of the tour" and the crowd ate up everything they said. Rarely did they ever go back to anything they mentioned in their podcasts. Copped some merch too so all in all, great night. Show was 2 hours.

"Ben Barson, my hands are gifted. I have the precision to replace Envy's heart with a jalapeno. Now he has the ability to talk spicy. You're welcome

Ted Smooth is a fool for this shyt though

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I wish I had seen this post. I might have copped.

The Bronx show was incredible. Not surprisingly, they were like "this is by far the most important show of the tour" and the crowd ate up everything they said. Rarely did they ever go back to anything they mentioned in their podcasts. Copped some merch too so all in all, great night. Show was 2 hours.

"Ben Barson, my hands are gifted. I have the precision to replace Envy's heart with a jalapeno. Now he has the ability to talk spicy. You're welcome

Ted Smooth is a fool for this shyt though

I actually ended up getting to go and I’m glad. shyt was lit as fukk. It was like a fukking party before they came out. You know who their dj was for this tour?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I actually ended up getting to go and I’m glad. shyt was lit as fukk. It was like a fukking party before they came out. You know who their dj was for this tour?
Ted Smooth straight face you remember!

Used to be Dyckman’s regular DJ for the summer (he does Hoops in the Sun now). He can get any party going.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
He's a bodega character Mero made up, based off a young Italian-American man who's addicted to opioids and lives off of his mothers gratuity in her basement.
It originally was just a grown ass cac still living in his parents basement back in DvM, then officer prosciutto got added, then opiates

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Viceland is awful besides Desus and Mero

The show that comes on before Desus and Mero airs is just :scust:
You're trippin fam...Viceland is gold breh..Noisey...F Thats Delicious...The Untitled Action Bronson Show...Desus and Mero...Bong Apetite...Hate Thy Neighbor...Its Suppertime...Last Chance High...Most Expensiveist...

Plenty of good shows on there.

psiko

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: Yall have No proof they shouted out the coli yet.
It was in one of their earlier Bodega Boy podcasts. Shouted out a bunch of hiphop forums like KTT, Boxden and TheColi. Don't see why it's so unbelievable.