Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Destiny is a great debater (although still racist), but you can take his bisexual cac dikk out of your mouth now.
:hhh:

Got damn, my man.
:pachaha:
:mjlol:you steady calling this cac great but I'm the one with a dikk in the mouth.

And he is not a great debater. He knows how to pick his battles. Its why he's a "liberal" who spends most of time in right wing spaces surrounded by men who are mentally stuck in the 1960s or Leftists who get their arguments from Twitter. Dunking on middle schoolers type shyt. There's debates of him getting rolled by right wing onlyfans bytches.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I was watching a video with Neil Degrasse Tyson debating a guy about the Vaccine. Neil Degrasse is clearly more intelligent and has a way with words, but the other guy was holding his own because he was making good points. If you're going to debate someone, don't let them get you off your game and make you say something stupid. Just wait until you have a good point. Better yet, come prepared, which they should be since this is their bread and butter topic.

Another thing is, sometimes you have to admit when the other guy has a point. That goes a long way in showing you aren't biased.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah.. he run through the dungeon and dragon nerd type twitch bytches, he aint knocking no quality p*ssy down.. he knocking down girls who would resemble what you would think a poster at resetera would look like

you know the type, pink dingy hair, septum nose ring, feminist tattood some where on their body, probably dont even shave their arm pits or puss regularly

that aint impressive.. them bytches just happy someone with clout giving them attention.

I been in the streaming scene since 2007, xfire days, my twitch account created 2010, when destiny was a damn starcraft 2 streamer
I don't care about the type you THINK he runs through.

@Jazzy B. Claimed that his relationship was only open on his wife's side. Dude openly fukks a ton of women all the time. He was just recently involved in drama because he fukked the ceo of ridge wallet's girlfriend.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting that a lot of women know who Destiny is now
after Cynthia G and her ilk did a reaction video to him going against those idiot manosphere guys.

So I guess a lot of women and a few guys on here watch Cynthia G. :lupe:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't care about the type you THINK he runs through.

@Jazzy B. Claimed that his relationship was only open on his wife's side. Dude openly fukks a ton of women all the time. He was just recently involved in drama because he fukked the ceo of ridge wallet's girlfriend.
an open relationship is a failed relationship. Taking relationship advice from someone who lets his wife fukk other men and then she dominates him by pegging him? You taking relationship advice from this ? :laff: yeah, aight. Dude is resetera talking points in human form. Blue haired twink gets dominated by men and women but hes "manly" because hes "secure" with himself by letting this happen
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Dude said some retarded shyt in these videos as well, mainly saying that women always had options available that they had today. Destiny only thinks that cause he puts the p*ssy on a pedestal because he couldnt get p*ssy before he was internet famous. He just said his retarded shyt in a more "proper" way, but that shyt aint backed by stats no more than the other idiot saying 40% of women in kansas getting flown out to dubai. They are all retarded

by the way, open relationship is just cheating with rules

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Blue haired cac is a bisexual cac in a open relationship who’s wife goes on trips with the intentions of meeting up with other men on dating apps and fukking but he doesn’t care cause he’ll get on the same apps and look for penis then he comes to argue PLANNED debate simp points on the fresh and fit panel.she’s probably in Italy or some shyt with a Italian man feeding her pasta but he’ll get on a podcast acting holy like his marriage is perfect

He’s a great debater but he’s a clown too just on the other side of the spectrum
It’s all fun and games until he says something slick about a person these folks like. Then the same folks gassing him in here are gonna be “cac” this and “white supremacist” that. Fresh and Fit are misogynistic c00n a$$holes, but I ain’t giving no racist white boy props :mjlol:

Yall should've never given nonblacks freedom to express antiblack sentiments in OUR spaces without pushback. But nah, a lotta folks are fine with them being outta pocket as long as it's directed at the opposite gender or a part of the community we don't like.
:coffee: Remember this when this guy steps out of bounds, just like ALL these white folks eventually do when it comes to us.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Sneako is the biggest Clout whore, and grifter EVER. He used to talk shyt about Tate and hes using Emory Tate's hand Mudra now

And when he gets argued into a corner, he goes into some corny Rick and Morty meta/Truman Show monologue about how "we all" do something

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Just listened to that window and it was brutal.

A lot of these guys only get so popular because there's literally no one around to challenge them. They only realize how crippling this is when they have to stand before people that have done the leg work to know how to dismantle their lazy arguments.

:wow: