Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I have many, many issues with Destiny but its weird how his biggest criticisms from redpillers are his marriage/sex life. That's the least problematic thing about Destiny. He's in an open relationship with a girl who goes on dates with other men/white but so is does he. He fukks so many women that every couple of months, one of them tries to cancel him for grooming or manipulating them into having a sexual relationship.

By some of these red pill alpha bro standards, Destiny lives like a red piller they aspire to be. He's rich, his own boss, has a harem of women and a wife that "obeys" him and he "dominates" men:mjlol:

And that shyt rightfully irritates them.

Destiny is a great debater (although still racist), but you can take his bisexual cac dikk out of your mouth now.
:hhh:

Got damn, my man.
:pachaha:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Destiny is right in the original post video, although he doesnt apply that to his own relationship

But hes wrong in the first video here quoted, women definitely have more options than ever before

Also

Destiny is a real life cuckold so its hard to take his opinion on relationships serious. He talks about cheating is bad(it is) but allows his girlfriend to get fukked by other men (99% normal people would consider this cheating)
An open relationship is by definition not cheating. Destiny himself was fukking fans. There is no lack of transparency or betrayal of trust, which is what makes cheating bad.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I admit I didn't see it. But I've seen enough of that Destiny cac
You should watch it, Destiny is alot of things, but the cac is smart as fukk and skilled in debates.

It was a debate over Destiny using the N word, should be an easy layup, but somehow @YUNG RHAEGAR and the people he brought with him ended up looking like some bytches. Even had people like hasanabi trying to cancel Destiny for bullying those nikkas, shyt was embarrassing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A beta metro sexual goofy incel head ass, a blue haired Twitch viral dikkhead that forever gets banned, and some random baby haired jawn in a 40-second video I had on mute :unimpressed:

I'm going back to watch some trash on Tubi on my plasma Panasonic tv I managed to put on my tree branch :wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I have many, many issues with Destiny but its weird how his biggest criticisms from redpillers are his marriage/sex life. That's the least problematic thing about Destiny. He's in an open relationship with a girl who goes on dates with other men/white but so is does he. He fukks so many women that every couple of months, one of them tries to cancel him for grooming or manipulating them into having a sexual relationship.

By some of these red pill alpha bro standards, Destiny lives like a red piller they aspire to be. He's rich, his own boss, has a harem of women and a wife that "obeys" him and he "dominates" men:mjlol:

And that shyt rightfully irritates them.
You summed it up. They’re mad that this blue haired seemingly liberal Cac can achieve what they can’t. :francis:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Destiny does his research and actually speaks logically. That's why he constantly destroys these manosphere dumb dumbs who just repeat the bs their audience wants to hear.
The reason why these manosphere idiots keep losing these arguments is because they still believe the myth of "mouthpiece" and "game".

This Destiny cac wouldn't be able to argue against LOOKS MATTER because it can easily be proven by asking ALL of the women there to show pictures of the current guys they're dealing with. It is also backed by many studies and most women admit to it.