Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Just listened to that window and it was brutal.

A lot of these guys only get so popular because there's literally no one around to challenge them. They only realize how crippling this is when they have to stand before people that have done the leg work to know how to dismantle their lazy arguments.

:wow:

He appears to be crying around 2:09:30

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Destiny is a real life cuckold so its hard to take his opinion on relationships serious. He talks about cheating is bad(it is) but allows his girlfriend to get fukked by other men (99% normal people would consider this cheating)
So him and Sneako are one in the same

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Destiny said less than .1 percent of girls get flown out. Let's look at the statistics on long distance relationships.

"Around 75% of US college students have been in a long-distance relationship, according to the statistics on long distance relationship."

Get this fukk the fukk out of here.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Wrong, Destiny has ran through half the twitch women and constantly tells his wife that he wouldn't hesitate to drop her. He's literally known for fukking all of the twitch bytches.

First time hearing of this dude. Where can i read more bout this ish? (jus hsi general history, i dont even know who all the "twitch" bishes are)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
First time hearing of this dude. Where can i read more bout this ish? (jus hsi general history, i dont even know who all the "twitch" bishes are)
Just Google it :what:

I'm not about to go link the social media of all the women that has fukked destiny.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're the one claiming it. Show us if its true. That's normally how burden of proof works cus i aint in any of these spaces to know these people
Claiming what? Facts?

:what:

If you really wanna see the quality of women dude fukks then Google the shyt.