Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
The fact coli is now posting this freak pedo who openly uses the nword and is a known nazi homosexual ex boyfriend of Nick Fuentes tells you all you need to know about who’s really behind these profiles. Y’all are white and internationals that’s why you think any of this shyt is relevant because it’s a white gay vs internationals

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Did I just hear those losers say 50% of women are being flown out to fukk men?
:dead: :dead:

Even the slightest pushback makes these guys sound like unhinged maniacs. And a lot of this boils down to something I've been thinking a lot about: men fantasize about men's dikks, women police men's dikks. The first part of that meaning we now have a generation of broke, struggling, socially retarded men who spend LARGE portions of their time imagining the p*ssy other men are getting. You see a cute woman at the store? You're not wondering if she is single and should I talk to her, you're thinking "I bet she got flown to Dubai last weekend." These men have simply given up even trying to get laid and instead spend their time imagining these women fukking for money from rich guys, or getting flown out, or being a sugar baby etc. It's the weirdest most beta shyt imaginable, and all the dudes who call themselves "alphas" are doing it lmao.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Destiny does his research and actually speaks logically. That's why he constantly destroys these manosphere dumb dumbs who just repeat the bs their audience wants to hear.
Yeah, I’ve literally said majority of many of Destiny’s points on this site in the past. It’s not that he’s this final boss amazing debater IMO. It’s that he’s saying shyt that should be common damn sense to anybody with half a brain. I used to say “damn this shyt should be obvious”. But it’s really not. That’s why so many online grifters thrive.
People hate critical thinking.

It was right around the time that Trump was elected that I really began to understand just how ubiquitous stupidity really was. It’s cringe to watch Destiny debate this stuff because the points are so axiomatic that the dudes arguing against him seem damn near mentally disabled for even trying it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why they invited dude to their show lol

Seems like a ridiculous argument hes making. When was this period where all men needed was a job to get women:mjlol:? Jobless men would probably destroy the working mans roster 9 times outta 10.

And saying since women have jobs,they now need a man with more skills to offer is innacurate. At that point I wouldnt have been able to refrain from calling him a f*ggot(no disrespect). I wouldve used it in proper context,letting him know I clearly see that he knows nothing about women.

The only issue now is that women have the option to be alone. Because they have so many men on podcast,instagram live willing to entertain them by yapping,and talking to them about their opinions and feelings. Modern man has chosen to give women an emotional outlet,without any dating or fukking having to happen. They laugh,they cry,they express themselves..

And since most men arent even as funny or even as interesting as these podcast weirdos anymore. What hope does modern man have truly?Better get back to the basics:respect:#Mouthpiece

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I don't rock with the Fresh clowns, but that blue haired dude sat up there and said women don't have more options today? Before the internet, women stuck with the men that they saw on the street, the club, grocery store, friends, etc. A lot of times those guys weren't top 20 men. Now top 20 guys have consolidated most women during their prime. A lot of girls are meeting men from out of city or state. They open their app, and they have 300 messages where they just pick the best from that. That's not how it used to be. And there's a whole lot more than .1 percent of girls that have 300 messages in their inbox. Is it fair? No, but that's the new reality. You can still meet women, but it's harder today than it was before the internet. I heard the clubs were still popping in the 90s and are all trash now. No wonder I don't care for night life anymore.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
To be fair, Destiny has admitted that he's basically a socialpath who can't build emotional connections, which makes it easy to be in that type of relationship. He admits that he wouldn't recommend that type of relationship to anyone else.

That’s bullshyt.

He’s just a spineless man who is too bytch made to ever check a woman as he sees women as higher value than him.

Aka he’s simp who knows he’s a simp. Too scared to stop the simping in fear of losing women.

That’s why his girlfriend sleeps with other men but he does NOT sleep with other women.

Nothing to do with not being able to form emotional connections :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's an interesting debate, though I don't believe the men on the panel were best suited to counter it. The obvious question would be if the excess presence of conditions constitutes love, which is what Destiny implied.

You could easily make the argument that height requirements, money requirements, protection and provision requirements have nothing to do with loving the person, but loving what the person gives you whether that be social status, financial independence, etc. Destiny is really good at debate so you have to understand how to flip arguments and place doubt into his points.

When he debates he exposes people who just stick to talking points and statistics. Sneako for sure isn't the type who can hang in that type of conversation, and I doubt FnF are either.
Is he a really good debater or does he just talk fast and disorient his opponent? I think those he goes against are such idiots that it makes him seem like he’s a debate deity. But really, the content is so ignorant that it’s easy to win a debate against some of these talking points.

I don’t really know who the Destiny guy is other than two debates I’ve seen him in that he slaughtered. But when you really analyze the topics being discussed…it’s really simple shyt…

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That’s bullshyt.

He’s just a spineless man who is too bytch made to ever check a woman as he sees women as higher value than him.

Aka he’s simp who knows he’s a simp. Too scared to stop the simping in fear of losing women.

That’s why his girlfriend sleeps with other men but he does NOT sleep with other women.

Nothing to do with not being able to form emotional connections :mjlol:
Wrong, Destiny has ran through half the twitch women and constantly tells his wife that he wouldn't hesitate to drop her. He's literally known for fukking all of the twitch bytches.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
An open relationship is by definition not cheating. Destiny himself was fukking fans. There is no lack of transparency or betrayal of trust, which is what makes cheating bad.
you can call it whatever you want, its something id never want someone to do , while also trying to give relationship advice

you can call it open relationship, the girl is getting her backblown out 10 times more than destiny, theirs even jokes shes geteting fukking in the other room while he streaming

you think someone like that is ok to give relationship advice?

Destiny the type of guy that will say getting pegged :dame: is manly because you are comfortable with your own sexuality and not insecure

hes hardly the person to listen to on this shyt

right message, wrong messenger. Plus I dont even agree with the message in the 2nd video posted about girls and availability. Destiny would be a no p*ssy getting person if he wasnt famous on the internet, hes not qualified to speak on regular women getting flown out to vegas, dubai, etc.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wrong, Destiny has ran through half the twitch women and constantly tells his wife that he wouldn't hesitate to drop her. He's literally known for fukking all of the twitch bytches.
Nah.. he run through the dungeon and dragon nerd type twitch bytches, he aint knocking no quality p*ssy down.. he knocking down girls who would resemble what you would think a poster at resetera would look like

you know the type, pink dingy hair, septum nose ring, feminist tattood some where on their body, probably dont even shave their arm pits or puss regularly

that aint impressive.. them bytches just happy someone with clout giving them attention.

I been in the streaming scene since 2007, xfire days, my twitch account created 2010, when destiny was a damn starcraft 2 streamer