"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
All golden state is doing is what the other teams do, they move they offense quick and won't allow our defense to set

Meanwhile our offense on some undecided shyt. We want to make sure every person touches it before we decide who will take a shot.

We should not be this bad at home

Ezra

Daps
picture me with the frustrated look every time Rose brings the ball up the court and simply swings the ball....What pressure is that supposed to put on the D?....
This is my biggest issue w him. He's too damn passive. What made him special was beasting to the rack. He's settling right now.

If he's just trying to ease himself back into the game, fine. However if this is the new DRose. bulls are in trouble.

Ezra

Daps
This is my biggest issue w him. He's too damn passive. What made him special was beasting to the rack. He's settling right now.

If he's just trying to ease himself back into the game, fine. However if this is the new DRose. bulls are in trouble.
That last play. Instead of driving he chicks a 3. Fortunately jimmy got the board and they found dunleavy in the corner to knock it down

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gasol is so slow footed on D...his offense, length, and passing make up for it, but lord, I think Boozer moved better...

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey d rose ..how bout breakin down ya man wit ya speed.n handles.n takin it to the rack or pullin up shxt why dont u

this 3pt bs has to stop