"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:pachaha: this zombie looking retard always postin emotional tirades the bolded made me laugh :salute:

You just can't admit that you're a fan of mine without some sort of caveat :sosad:....

I despise the Locker Room, but that 150x150 question mark in your AV got you feeling bold. Do you really want to take it there :sas1:?

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Just as I suspected. Question mark man got real quiet when it was time to put a face to them trash ass posts :laugh:.... fakkit.

Come on brehs, we all #BullsNation. We won last night and Rose scored 21 points :damn:

Now moving on :ehh:.

Mirotic probably got this shyt looped up in the film room:

34ew3r6.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Just as I suspected. Question mark man got real quiet when it was time to put a face to them trash ass posts :laugh:.... fakkit.

Now moving on :ehh:.

Mirotic probably got this shyt looped up in the film room:

34ew3r6.jpg

Nah I just ignored your gay ass post.Now you demanding to see males faces :snoop:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Nah I just ignored your gay ass post.Now you demanding to see males faces :snoop:

:pachaha:

So you analyzing me in my avatars ain't gay, but when I say we can go to the Locker Room section, and I'll post my pic and you post yours and we can put it to a female vote, that's gay? The logic of a coward represented only a question mark, and terrible reputation :sosad:....

If you ain't bout that action, simply get off my dikk, and let this thread move back to the discussion of basketball.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Breh. Just wait till Mirotic really breaks out :banderas:

Yesterday was his most impressive performance overall as a basketball player. His presence as a 6'10 four, was really being felt out there on defense. I really wanted him to finish the game over Gasol yesterday.

His up fake is impressive is definitely impressive as he always get opposing bigs to bite. He needs to just let it fly sometimes tho..

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We set if Mirotic can play the 3...

I don't think he can, but he can't be as bad as Dunleavy or McD

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We set if Mirotic can play the 3...

I don't think he can, but he can't be as bad as Dunleavy or McD
This team #dontdoshyt and #wehaveenough so thinking they will make a move at the deadline, well we have seen that story before.

Our answers will have to be playing kirk more at back up 2 and trying mirotic at the 3. He hangs at the perimeter anyway.

Bad things happen when doug and snell are on the floor. Later in the year If they not improved might be time to send them to the bushes.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't even think Doug is a bust....he is what we thought he is...He can't play defense....Thibs not gonna fukk with you with you blow assignments... He's rushing his outside shot because he'll only play 5 minutes...he's not Snell level in frustrating..

I still think Doug can contribute on the offensive end...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea gotta give doug even snell a little more time

I remember how hard everybody was on taj a couple years back (even when he had people close to him die, bulls fans can be so cruel) and his shot went to shyt

Then suddenly he just turned a corner. Doug and possibly snell just need time

My thing has always been, when we have a chance like we have this season to win it all, we don't have time for experimenting with youngsters who need development. We would help ourselves greatly with a couple of vets on the low to get some minutes come playoff time. We are going to find ourselves yelling at the screen in the ecf at doug or snell or even mirotic or a mistake they made game 5 of a playoff game but the truth is they shouldn't have been in that position in the 1st place.