"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course I wouldn't of made the thread if he didn't play like a bytch the other night. That's a given.

Since he played well against Boston, what's his trade value looking like now?

:lupe:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was more disappinted to see people Who arent just bulls fans ..but folk who are pretty educated bball wise fall in line wit trolls.n the media spin ..

So after rose is injured AGAIN ??? ( Coz sure itll happen maybe not.once but 5 more X what will yall be saying then ? ) !!!!

..should we shop him coz he injured in december or jan .. the forum is full of trolls and yall.give em.food to eat and.ammo to use wir this type of BS

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I was more disappinted to see people Who arent just bulls fans ..but folk who are pretty educated bball wise fall in line wit trolls.n the media spin ..

So after rose is injured AGAIN ??? ( Coz sure itll happen maybe not.once but 5 more X what will yall be saying then ? ) !!!!

..should we shop him coz he injured in december or jan .. the forum is full of trolls and yall.give em.food to eat and.ammo to use wir this type of BS

You gotta sit back and let these nikkas expose themselves just like dude just did - one minute he's legitimately looking for answers to an admittedly hypothetical trade scenario involving Rose, which is why he originally said he made the thread. Then you ask a few questions because the shyt doesn't add up, and now he's making threads because Rose "played like a bytch in Denver", even tho he said he thought Rose was injured at first :mjlol:.

It's obvious that a lot of these dudes are just thirsty at this point to join along with public opinion/perception that Rose is done, which would be an ultimate detriment to this team. Just don't take any of them, who fall into that category, serious...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
When asked last week if this is a championship team, even with the recent rash of injuries, Butler told USA TODAY Sports, โ€œHell yeah, itโ€™s a championship team. Weโ€™re going to win that (expletive).โ€

:banderas: this dude is becoming one my all time favorite bulls players.Mike then Ben Gordon/Jimmy Butler,then Noah

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You gotta sit back and let these nikkas expose themselves just like dude just did - one minute he's legitimately looking for answers to an admittedly hypothetical trade scenario involving Rose, which is why he originally said he made the thread. Then you ask a few questions because the shyt doesn't add up, and now he's making threads because Rose "played like a bytch in Denver", even tho he said he thought Rose was injured at first :mjlol:.

It's obvious that a lot of these dudes are just thirsty at this point to join along with public opinion/perception that Rose is done, which would be an ultimate detriment to this team. Just don't take any of them, who fall into that category, serious...
:mjlol:

Man, I'm playing into the media by asking a hypothetical question that I know will never play out? You're exposing yourself right now. Coming off like a hurt stan

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:mjlol:

Man, I'm playing into the media by asking a hypothetical question that I know will never play out? You're exposing yourself right now. Coming off like a hurt stan

I'm a Bulls 'stan' in general. I'm just not into voluntarily handing bullets to 'outsiders', so they potentially turn around & clap me with em :ehh:. I said this before the season started:

Yeah, it's almost Go time. I see we have a lot of outsiders coming into our thread and reading the dialogue that we have between each other, and then trying to use it against us, or use our exchanges as some Coli talking points like we ain't point the shyt out ourselves :stopitslime:

I'm a be a little more careful of what I say from now on....

I do understand your side tho :ehh:. We just got two completely different approaches :ehh:. Unlike the colossal fukk nikka below.

That's all it is

Where's your Clipper thread breh :huh:?

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:aicmon: he got me there.I noticed you changed that avi up after I roasted that octagon shaped lining you had :mjlol:

I'm a chris paul fan :salute:the best pg in the league and the og point gawd

Breh nobody takes your fakkit ass serious to the point of getting you on anything. You're named after a nikka that was known for one dribble move & you're always copping pleas as to why your rep is so trash. It's trash because you = trash.

You really think you were the first person on here to analyze me without realizing that I does this wolfing shyt beforehand :mjlol:?

And I noticed that you said had :sas1:.

You might as well come up off that bullshyt and say that I'm the man :sas2:.

fukk you, and that pudgy ass point guard that you give the shake weight hand job to whenever you have the opportunity. Go grab a gun and selfie yourself with it.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Breh nobody takes your fakkit ass serious to the point of getting you on anything. You're named after a nikka that was known for one dribble move & you're always copping pleas as to why your rep is so trash. It's trash because you = trash.

You really think you were the first person on here to analyze me without realizing that I does this wolfing shyt beforehand :mjlol:?

And I noticed that you said had :sas1:.

You might as well come up off that bullshyt and say that I'm the man :sas2:.

fukk you, and that pudgy ass point guard that you give the shake weight hand job to whenever you have the opportunity. Go grab a gun and selfie yourself with it.

:pachaha: this zombie looking retard always postin emotional tirades the bolded made me laugh :salute: