"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm losing hope in Snell...He seems ultra timid and just doesn't make smart plays...
Yeah I thought his SL play would transfer over where dude was on point with the J. Now dude scarred and bricking shyt but I wonder if he too worried about getting taken out unlike SL where he was bricking/air balling but still the man on the team. Same with Doug

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea gotta give doug even snell a little more time

I remember how hard everybody was on taj a couple years back (even when he had people close to him die, bulls fans can be so cruel) and his shot went to shyt

Then suddenly he just turned a corner. Doug and possibly snell just need time

My thing has always been, when we have a chance like we have this season to win it all, we don't have time for experimenting with youngsters who need development. We would help ourselves greatly with a couple of vets on the low to get some minutes come playoff time. We are going to find ourselves yelling at the screen in the ecf at doug or snell or even mirotic or a mistake they made game 5 of a playoff game but the truth is they shouldn't have been in that position in the 1st place.
I still say even signing Allen at the tail end of the season would do us wonders; in terms of saving Jimmy from the over-usage he has seen so far this season

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yea gotta give doug even snell a little more time

I remember how hard everybody was on taj a couple years back (even when he had people close to him die, bulls fans can be so cruel) and his shot went to shyt

Then suddenly he just turned a corner. Doug and possibly snell just need time

My thing has always been, when we have a chance like we have this season to win it all, we don't have time for experimenting with youngsters who need development. We would help ourselves greatly with a couple of vets on the low to get some minutes come playoff time. We are going to find ourselves yelling at the screen in the ecf at doug or snell or even mirotic or a mistake they made game 5 of a playoff game but the truth is they shouldn't have been in that position in the 1st place.

But isn't that the whole point of playing youngins now...so you have players with experience who can step up & play in big moments or when you have injuries? I don't get not playing young players in meaningless games in Nov/Dec, they need the PT more than your vets do

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah I thought his SL play would transfer over where dude was on point with the J. Now dude scarred and bricking shyt but I wonder if he too worried about getting taken out unlike SL where he was bricking/air balling but still the man on the team. Same with Doug

dude Thibs took his confidence. He played well in SL had the confidence, had a couple good games early in the season and for no reason was benched and then had a bunch of DNP. Thibs did this to him.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago

Sunday day basketball :huh:? Time for a little prayer before we eat. Gather around the table gentlemen.

*smacks Brozay's hand as he reaches for food before we say proper graces*

Dear Lord,

A victory today in Brooklyn would be nice, which would mark only the second time the Bulls have finished with a winning record on the traditional 'circus road trip' since the Jordan dynasty. However, that is not why I say this prayer. I come to you to ask simply for health. Please let the Bulls leave Brooklyn a 100% healthy on this glorious Sunday afternoon, so we don't get the sudden urge to want to discuss hypothetical trade scenarios.

Amen,

f4c8659d_30w4ld5.gif

Now let's eat :eat:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
But isn't that the whole point of playing youngins now...so you have players with experience who can step up & play in big moments or when you have injuries? I don't get not playing young players in meaningless games in Nov/Dec, they need the PT more than your vets do
I was talking about playoff time.

I mean I specifically said "come playoff time"

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I was talking about playoff time.

I mean I specifically said "come playoff time"

Before you mentioned anything about playoff time you said this:

My thing has always been, when we have a chance like we have this season to win it all, we don't have time for experimenting with youngsters who need development.

Playing Snell, Doug or Mirotic meaningful minutes in meaningless games now will pay dividends down the stretch & come playoff time. It's worth it for them to make mistakes now than it is in May b/c yea your bench rotation is gonna shrink but any & all of your players need to be able to perform if called upon in a playoff situation. Young players can't do that if they don't play