"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
this is a perfect rotation btw for Thibs, except he still over played Butler.

Aaron Brooks and Mirotic both had double digit minutes. Just need to get more relief for Butler.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
this is a perfect rotation btw for Thibs, except he still over played Butler.

Aaron Brooks and Mirotic both had double digit minutes. Just need to get more relief for Butler.
Niko might suffer some minutes when taj gets back. Personally I would like to see him take some minutes from snell and doug. They giving us nothing and seem to hurt us in some way every time they on the court.

Summer leagues seems like such a long time ago....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:salute: thibs for benching rose the other night get him outta there if he gonna play like a bytch

Noah in crunch time today was :banderas: I'm liking what I'm seeing from mirotic he's the rookie who should get tick mcdermott should get snelled soon :camby:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I just played 2k15 for the first time in over a month, and the bulls are even better than before. before noah and butler was decent, but now........shiiiiitttt, butler on there ballin with a post game, a J and better handles. noah also has better handles and J now as well. couldn't do shyt with pau, but niko was decent as well. same for snell. dougie was trash tho. brooks was also able to come in and be the microwave.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I know he's not getting traded. Was honestly seeing where NBA fans have his trade value at right now.

You sure had impeccable timing when it was thought that Rose may have been injured again to foster such a discussion. You also couldn't have picked a better crowd of individuals than the "NBA fans" of the Coli who are notoriously front running, at the moment, dikkriding ass nikkas :stopitslime:.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You sure had impeccable timing when it was thought that Rose may have been injured again to foster such a discussion. You also couldn't have picked a better crowd of individuals than the "NBA fans" of the Coli who are notoriously front running, at the moment, dikkriding ass nikkas :stopitslime:.
Yea, I made the thread after the nikka got pulled again after playing 1 game. No shyt.

Where should I ask that question other than here? I don't fukk with any other forums period.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i dont wanna pull up thread posts n take screennshots coz yall.know who u were ..but some of the Bs floatin roundd this forum ..specifically.people sayin they were through wit duke.and it was time.to.move on was beyond Blasphemous
I haven't reached the, "I'm done" level yet with Rose.

I'm at the, "let me see this guy play 5 consecutive games without getting hurt" level though. Then once I see that I'll push it to 10 and so on.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Yea, I made the thread after the nikka got pulled again after playing 1 game. No shyt.

So you make a thread asking what's his trade value after you suspected an injury because you were honestly wondering what his value is? Given a combination of people thinking he was injured again, and the fact that the 'Coli gon Coli', I'm sure you got more than an honest answer of his supposed worth, right?

I'm going to try a little experiment today :lupe:. I'm going to randomly try to get a game of 21 in at the park, but I'm a be limping and shyt, so I can TRULY get a honest gauge of my value on the court. I'm sure nikkas really value somebody that they suspect is injured, right?

Where should I ask that question other than here? I don't fukk with any other forums period.

:snoop:....

All I'm going to say is that I have my doubts that you would've made that exact thread asking what's Rose trade value if the nikka was out there beastin', which is *SURPRISE* :huh:, the best time to do it, especially as supposed fan if you're looking for the best possible answers. The question isn't "where should I ask the question" rather it's "when should I ask that question?" And it damn sure ain't after a injury, but I'm sure you knew that before you made that shyt :stopitslime:.