"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well if Thibs :thibs: him as a precaution good eye. I like that Rose slowed his game down tho vs Jazz. Now if only he'd hit more midrange shots.

if he's not gonna drive to the basket, at least get to the FT line so he can attempt a 15 footer, which he should be able to knock down relatively easy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well if Thibs :thibs: him as a precaution good eye. I like that Rose slowed his game down tho vs Jazz. Now if only he'd hit more midrange shots.

if he's not gonna drive to the basket, at least get to the FT line so he can attempt a 15 footer, which he should be able to knock down relatively easy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Wait .. so Thibs benched Rose and Derrick didnt return to the bench for the 2nd half ?

If this is true, what the fukk?

:lupe:

I'm glad thibs put his foot down. if rose is gonna put that kinda effort foward like he did last night, he need to be on the bench. let someone who actually wants to put forth effort get some burn. :camby:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad thibs put his foot down. if rose is gonna put that kinda effort foward like he did last night, he need to be on the bench. let someone who actually wants to put forth effort get some burn. :camby:
breh hes obviously still injured and trying to push through

fukk the media hate hes gotten, its pushed him to play

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

THESE DUDES KILL ME BREAUGH....

I CAN GIVE 2 fukkS HOW MANY GAMES HE PLAYS IN NOVEMBER.

SAME nikkaS GONNA BE CRYING IF HE BLOWS ANOTHER KNEE
WHILE TRYING TO PLAY HURT.

BULLS CAN STILL GET A TOP 2 SEED IF HE CAN ONLY PLAY 50 GAMES THIS SEASON...
WEVE PROVEN OVER AND OVER WE'RE REG SEASON WARRIORS.

I JUST WANT HIM HERE FOR THE POSTSEASON.

HES MISSED 3 PLAYOFFS IN A ROW.

LET THE MAN HEAL UP.
:devil:
:evil:

Breh...that's blind faith....what evidence do you see that he will be playing like 100% normal D. Rose in the playoffs? He can't/won't string 3 full games together.

How can the Bulls gain chemistry if their superstar is playing part time and hasn't been there in almost 3 years? I know about the rest of the injuries but you know Noah and Taj are gonna come back and fight.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Rose felt compelled to come back because Thibs low key called him up the other night ... that is fukked.

Thibs also needs to change up Pau's rotations ASAP - dude is going to break down out there

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rose let the national media and former player's thoughts on him fukk with him.

Why would you come back on a bad hamstring too early?

:snoop:

If you've ever hurt a hamstring you know exactly why it would be hard to play on that... especially D. Rose. The medical staff should of just shut him down for at least 2 weeks for that injury. All this shyt he's doing now with coming back and playing a game, then getting hurt in the 2nd game tells me he shouldn't of played the initial game back.

But it looks like he's going to continue to do this shyt for the foreseeable future. He'll be in the starting lineup on Friday, playing at like 65% speed and if his shot is off he's going to look like he did last night all over again.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If Rose felt compelled to come back because Thibs low key called him up the other night ... that is fukked.

Thibs also needs to change up Pau's rotations ASAP - dude is going to break down out there

regarding pau, I would like to see him playing under 30 mpg at this stage in his career.