"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I really cant believe sum people out here after last game were sayin they done wit the kid

Sure there are areas he needs to improve on ..and play he must to shake the rust ..and the mental barriers

but strugglin through playin time with injuries and playin hurt sure aint the answer for us this Year

Or for rose physically or mentally ..especially when its november-december
Yea I can't be done with him,.especially if we talking winning a championship.

Bottom line is, even in just a small sample size and in flashes, we have still seen rose go absolute super sayian and we are going to need that kind of special gift to get past cleveland and win in the finals. A bunch of glorified role players who are reg season warriors and play to they max every night will not win us a ring. We need that special player who can out of nowhere totally take over the game go on a run and get in a zone.

And unless we trading rose for another kind of player like that, why would we trade that potential for more pretty good players but nobody who can explode and take us to a ring? Trading him means kissing competing for a championship goodbye cause we will be too good to tank and get a star out the draft and nobody trading they star for drose.

We have seen how potentially good this team can be fully healthy. I still think we another wing and sending dunleavy vet leadership to the bench away from being able to win it all, but who knows maybe we can come together anyway and maybe cleveland won't figure out they defense enough to stop us. With rose we at least have a shot, without him we can forget it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
allowing 35 points to the celtics in the quarter. fukking ridiculous.

i know the bulls are better than that defensively but ppl shouldnt be surprised by the celts putting up numbers much longer..we're playing at a super fast pace and stevens uses a deep rotation so everyone stays fresh. we may end up top 5 in PPG

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
This defense better be lucky that the discussion has largely been centered around Rose and his health all season long. This is the shyt that need to be getting ripped apart... Straight sloth foot status when it comes to rotating and coming out defending these jumpers all season....