"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
regarding pau, I would like to see him playing under 30 mpg at this stage in his career.
Its not even the total minutes, as much as the rotation he uses with Pau.

He plays him all 12 mins of the 1st & 3rd periods - then has him finish up the final 5 mins of the 2nd & 4th.

You can tell he is tired as fukk at the end of those 12 min stints

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its not even the total minutes, as much as the rotation he uses with Pau.

He plays him all 12 mins of the 1st & 3rd periods - then has him finish up the final 5 mins of the 2nd & 4th.

You can tell he is tired as fukk at the end of those 12 min stints
I agree minutes wise it isn't absurd but 12 minutes straight at his age is ridiculous

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
A hamstring injury is no joke. I'm dealing with one right now. I can run and jump, but not full speed. Also, I feel like my leg will give out if I make an awkward move. I don't know how long these things take to heal, but I've been dealing with this for weeks.

I know it's frustrating for Rose because everytime he makes progress, something happens. It's not that he doesn't want to play, he can't do the things he's accustomed to doing because of this injury.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i posted that a few weeks back that this is jimmys team now anyways :jawalrus:

he is def our most dependable and best back court option:manny:

we will eventually have a new MVP on our roster if his Form keeps up :blessed:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A hamstring injury is no joke. I'm dealing with one right now. I can run and jump, but not full speed. Also, I feel like my leg will give out if I make an awkward move. I don't know how long these things take to heal, but I've been dealing with this for weeks.

I know it's frustrating for Rose because everytime he makes progress, something happens. It's not that he doesn't want to play, he can't do the things he's accustomed to doing because of this injury.
Yeah, I know how it is breh. I'm surprised that he came back as early as he did. My hamstring that I pulled bad years ago still tight af
:snoop:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yeah, I know how it is breh. I'm surprised that he came back as early as he did. My hamstring that I pulled bad years ago still tight af
:snoop:
It's like people shyt on him for not playing through injuries and call him soft, but when he tries to play at 70-80% and re-injures himself, they say he never should've played. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I believe my hamstring injury occurred from hooping on a bad ankles myself. The body is all connected, and when you favor certain body parts, it just leads to more injuries.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's like people shyt on him for not playing through injuries and call him soft, but when he tries to play at 70-80% and re-injures himself, they say he never should've played. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I believe my hamstring injury occurred from hooping on a bad ankles myself. The body is all connected, and when you favor certain body parts, it just leads to more injuries.
it is 2011 all over again

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Sit rose for another 3 weeks or close to christmas let him heal up.He is a distraction at this point.When he returns put him on that wade maintenance program.Have him on a 30 minute limit no matter what and have him skip the 2nd of all back to backs.Sign a 4th pg

Rose had 2 years to build up his core and legs and still gets hurt every time he plays.Homeboy is damaged goods just like the sun times story said and the bulls are stuck with his albatross contract.I feel sorry for thibs,noah,butler,taj and everybody else who busted their ass for this team these last few years.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Sit rose for another 3 weeks or close to christmas let him heal up.He is a distraction at this point.When he returns put him on that wade maintenance program.Have him on a 30 minute limit no matter what and have him skip the 2nd of all back to backs.Sign a 4th pg

Rose had 2 years to build up his core and legs and still gets hurt every time he plays.Homeboy is damaged goods just like the sun times story said and the bulls are stuck with his albatross contract.I feel sorry for thibs,noah,butler,taj and everybody else who busted their ass for this team these last few years.
But it was landing on Kyrie's foot that led to his current injuries. When he started getting hurt in 2011, it was during that Minnesota game when one of their players dove on top of him. It's not like he's just running up and down the court and got hurt. He played in FIBA and all of preseason with no issue.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
But it was landing on Kyrie's foot that led to his current injuries. When he started getting hurt in 2011, it was during that Minnesota game when one of their players dove on top of him. It's not like he's just running up and down the court and got hurt. He played in FIBA and all of preseason with no issue.

I know and that's what happened during the lockout season.Ankle sprain,turf toe,back spasms,groin all led to the acl injury.Now it's 2 ankle sprains,then he tweaks his ankles again in milwaukee,then falls in toronto and hurts hamstring.Let him sit until he's 100% so he can mentally be capable of playing how he plays.You see he's not comfortable or as effective when he's not going full throttle.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kant help but :pacspit: on cowley

this fn troll is the reason for half this BS bein spewed out nationally and around the town -- goin back to the melo recruitin BS

its like rose fd his granmother or sutmhin
:why:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
i kant help but :pacspit: on cowley

this fn troll is the reason for half this BS bein spewed out nationally and around the town -- goin back to the melo recruitin BS

its like rose fd his granmother or sutmhin
:why:

Exactly

*Reppin check*

look at this POS:

joecowley.jpg

This dude looks like he's never had an interaction with a basketball in his entire life. If he did, he'd probably think it's an abnormally large orange and try to eat it or some shyt. This boy doesn't have an athletic fiber in his body and I'm suppose to listen to him about what a proven superior athlete should do with his own body? I'm not about to let someone like him put a battery in my back and start tearing down a dude that's from where I'm from (that goes for tap dancing Barkley too).... I'm sure Rose has been through shyt in his life where these injuries are light work in comparison - he can retire tomorrow a financially happy man, being the youngest MVP ever, and multiple all-star appearances under his belt, and be good for the rest of his life if he was that concerned about self preservation. But of course, people like him and people that are influence by people like him don't really want to see it.

I will say tho, I've been laying back enjoying the show watching how fickle Bull fans really are. @beaniemac is the main culprit I've seen on here adopting this Cowley dude's "logic".... Complain when Rose is out, and then complain when he play talking about "he doesn't look like himself", "he's coasting", or "he's not giving it a 100%" brehs. nikka had the audacity to say Rose looked like Boozer on D the other day :snoop: - since when did a opposing team set multiple screens to get past Boozer's flatfooted ass?

The draft was fixed for us to get this man because he's from here, he has a max contract, and he's been oft-injured to boot, and people are pondering ways to get rid of him or what's his trade value :mjlol:. We're jointed at the hip at this point until his contract is up, or until he wants to leave. Deal with it.

Like I suggested before the season started, the Bulls need to look into putting Rose on that Westbrook playing schedule from last year....

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really cant believe sum people out here after last game were sayin they done wit the kid

Sure there are areas he needs to improve on ..and play he must to shake the rust ..and the mental barriers

but strugglin through playin time with injuries and playin hurt sure aint the answer for us this Year

Or for rose physically or mentally ..especially when its november-december