"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
wtf is wrong wid this guys body :scust:

i really am starting to think some of this is mental :patrice:

AI and kobe was playing thru broken bones. wtf is a strained hamstring :leostare:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I'm getting real tired of this shyt. its been three seasons of this bullshyt. no NBA team should be experiencing a comparable number of injuries as the chicago bears.

can't even blame thibs, cuz besides jimmy, he ain't even taxing players. noah getting rest. rose is beyond rested and no one is playing major minutes (besides jimmy obviously)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Shut rose down until his hamstring is 100% and until he's mentally ready to play.Sign will bynum in the meantime and if he works out keep him for the rest of the season

If Ray Allen decides to join the bulls etwan moore or bairstow :camby: no need to panic

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I low key think the national attention Rose gets and the shyt that Barkley and co was spitting about him for all the country to see got to him. I thought he was just trying to play at a different pace last night, but obviously he wasn't trying to re-tweak the hammy. He hasn't gone full speed in a game in a half... should of just sat him longer, I guess

:yeshrug:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the national spotlight no doubt got to him ..but then he shouldnt be playin til he is fully ready ..

sucks to be rose

he soft if he sits while he is only partially injured

he daamned if he plays and reinjurs himself