Daps
Reppin
London
  1. S tier audio design
  2. Great art direction (subjective)
  3. Customisation unseen in this type of game (buildcrafting)
  4. A tier narrative (when they're on)
  5. A myriad of activities, most of which are good
I'll shyt on Bungie all day, but pretending Destiny isn't a huge achievement in gaming is bogus, flaws be damned.
1. Music has always been good but it can't carry the content
2. Same again the art has always been good
3. What do you mean by this type of game ?
4. I disagree on this especially after Lightfall.
5. Crucible and Gambit especially have needed help for years. A couple strikes here and there are fine but once you've got the Exotics done the strikes don't reward much. Dungeons have been hit and miss and so have the Raids.

I've been playing Destiny since 2014 so ive seen the ups and downs. By metrics Destiny has achieved alot but considering this was studio behind Halo and had Actitivision backing them I expected so much more from them. I don't think the game is dying but I can see the levels of doubt has risen lately.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1. Music has always been good but it can't carry the content Audio design is much more than music. It matters
2. Same again the art has always been good See #1
3. What do you mean by this type of game ? FPS
4. I disagree on this especially after Lightfall. Subjective
5. Crucible and Gambit especially have needed help for years. True but these aren't of greatest importance. Destiny is a PvE game with PvP tacked on. A couple strikes here and there are fine but once you've got the Exotics done the strikes don't reward much. GMs get you tons of materials as well as thosw weapons and Adept Mods. Dungeons have been hit and miss and so have the Raids. Way more hits than misses

I've been playing Destiny since 2014 so ive seen the ups and downs. By metrics Destiny has achieved alot but considering this was studio behind Halo and had Actitivision backing them I expected so much more from them. I don't think the game is dying but I can see the levels of doubt has risen lately.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got my man Keith David replacing Lance as Zavala. Going to be hard to get used to, but not mad at it,

:obama:

I always think of requiem for a dream when I see folks tho.

"ASS TO ASS!"

:mjlol:

Keith David might legit be one of the few voice actors that I would be willing to consider as a possible upgrade from Lance Reddikk.

Im waiting for Zavala to say either "HOW THE HELL'D YOU GET THE BEANS ABOVE THE FRANK!?" or "YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'VE SEEN LAWNMOWER MAN!" :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What to expect
What not to expect
  • Destiny 3 (It doesn't exist)
  • Additional changes based on reaction to the recent State of the Game article, other recent feedback, etc. (Showcase was filmed in June)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Wasn't impressed by the showcase ,will cop the day before or the day off.with bunch of gift cards from work 😂 am gonna start treating them like Ubisoft on sale only or not my own money

The season does look good however,even though I dont pvp like that anymore.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This season is already,specially if u like solo lol but seriously the activity is dope..

Will do presage and the rest on the weekend.

The gms this season looking kinda rough lol