Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Oh! I got something for them Titan now.

That witherhoard is the best GL hands down. When I know they are about to rush lay that down then switch to the drang (which is stupid as hell) and tear them up. Plus the Mechaneers Tricksleeves got the drang feeling lovely.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Titans taking the Gold in this years Guardian Games you low Resilience ass hunters and warlocks can fight for silver and bronze
full

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ngl, lance's death combined with the seasonal story hit me in the chest something crazy :mjcry: zavala damn near giving his own eulogy is not what i login for

Yeah, breh. That shyt hit me. It really doesn't help that Zavala spiraling over Holliday might have been his best voicework in the game ever, or at least in a long stretch.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I only played a few crucible matches and a couple vanguard strikes yesterday and today

I somehow already got a platinum score for the week and when I claimed my prizes I got FIVE masterworked Taraxippos that have multiple perks in each column and an ASCENDENT SHARD for like 2-3 hours of play total :whoo:

I even got 2 exotic drops in a single run of the competitive vanguard strike. Idk if I was just hella lucky or what but they handing out loot like crazy:gladbron: