Water

Pro
Daps
Decided to finally try arc warlock and im having a blast with arc soul paired with the ikeos smg. Just wish the super was a bit better.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their efficiency at getting rid of these farms is insane.

Meanwhile, there’s currently no penalty for jumping out of comp matches so people are losing the first round and just jumping out. And countless other things currently wrong with the game including the now infamous audio glitch.

Eh, I have +10K shards anyway so I’ll be aight for a while.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Their efficiency at getting rid of these farms is insane.

Meanwhile, there’s currently no penalty for jumping out of comp matches so people are losing the first round and just jumping out. And countless other things currently wrong with the game including the now infamous audio glitch.

Eh, I have +10K shards anyway so I’ll be aight for a while.
BRUH but if we complain they say we are bunch of complainers.....i know that its probably easier to fix this than the comp and the audio stuff( and other countless issues) but its like clokcwork how they are way quick to disable a weapon or an activity that benefits players but when negatively effects players it can take days, weeks, months or even years

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
BRUH but if we complain they say we are bunch of complainers.....i know that its probably easier to fix this than the comp and the audio stuff( and other countless issues) but its like clokcwork how they are way quick to disable a weapon or an activity that benefits players but when negatively effects players it can take days, weeks, months or even years

The PvE loot grind is where all their user engagement and money is made :manny:

That shyt getting any and all of Bungie's resources at the drop of a hat while free shyt like PVP issues or other things get the "we'll get to it when we can" treatment:francis:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
The rapid fire fusion buff was exactly what I needed. Before that I was mainly using pulses and shotguns.

And after grinding Garden of Salvation 1st encounter I finally got an under pressure/ High impact Reserve Zealot Reward. For some reason this perk combo would not drop on my Hunter. I switched to my Warlock and it dropped the 3rd run, crazy.

Now, I have a rotation of Fusions:
  • Crafted Iterative Loop
  • Zealots Reward
  • Null Composure
  • Burden of Guilt
  • Snorri FR5
  • Royal Executioner
I just can’t get the feel of high impact fusion that charge time is weird to get use to.

I use to think fusion was just energized charge up shotguns but they are not, they have way better range.

Lastly, I do wish Bungie would address the crashes in Neomuna Vex Incursion they same way they prioritize the Shard farming. I have only completed like two of these events and the rest have crashed out with one boss left every time.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cartesian Coordinate is still my favorite rapid fire fusion. I don't even have the micro dot sights on mine (which improve zoom and make it more consistent) and I've put some serious work with it:

f16a2df8b19cff6ddf9b73bd9f5f0c36891441e9.pnj

15K crucible kills

everybody folds to my Cartesian :yeshrug:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Cartesian Coordinate is still my favorite rapid fire fusion. I don't even have the micro dot sights on mine (which improve zoom and make it more consistent) and I've put some serious work with it:

f16a2df8b19cff6ddf9b73bd9f5f0c36891441e9.pnj

15K crucible kills

everybody folds to my Cartesian :yeshrug:
Damn, that is a lot of kills.

I hope Bungie makes this fusion available again

What 3rd and 4th column perks do you have on it?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that is a lot of kills.

I hope Bungie makes this fusion available again

What 3rd and 4th column perks do you have on it?

Under Pressure + High Impact.

your Zealot's Reward's good. I just prefer the Cartesian because the sights options are better than the barrel options on the Zealot's. If you have a Cartesian with Micro Dot sights + Under Pressure + Hight Impact - it doesn't get better than that, imo. Micro Dot sights adds +2 zoom - which makes it a lot more consistent.

I've always been a Fusion Rifle main (I also have an inclination for snipers, never been much of a shotgun guy) - and for whatever reason - I've always found void fusions to be less consistent than their solar/arc counterparts. There's a weird kick/recoil to void fusions midway through their burst to me (I don't know, it might be a mental thing), that throws your shots/bursts off. Even years back when Erentil FR4 was meta (before Bungie completely nuked high impact frame fusions charging time). I just couldn't rock with Erentil because it was void. I used a Wizened back then. Just checked and my sunset Wizened has like 9K kills.

I don't think the buff to rapid fire frames was needed honestly. They were just fine. I mean, I'm happy for it as it makes things easier for me, but I think that with the iterative loop being craftable and a lot of Titans running around with overshields/juggernaut shield - it could easily become a problem. I just don't want them to be super reactionary and then nerf rapid fire frames to the ground as a result.

That said, I already have a ready made substitute if rapid fire frames end up being grounded eventually:

7a3d5f26a5b6d3f63a81da09dd835039b3f50c2c.pnj

Also, I don't know how well familiar you are with fusions in general, but a mistake that a lot of players that are new to fusions make is to try and maximize range, when in reality "stability" is the most important stat for fusions as seen here:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
How do I counter Titans with a Hunter, I swear I don’t have as much a fit with Titans when I’m running my Warlock.

It is mainly their powered melee and regular melee attack. Why does it feel like their shyt moves so damn quick.