42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It seems that EK aka ekuegan got banned from streaming d2 due to leaking info..it wouldn't be a big deal but is folks bread butter smh...if sign an NDA shut the f up nikkas

Dude was very very good at gm and would at times use outta meta stuff that other streamers would say is trash etc
fukk em :manny:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This Mars BG GM is a bytch smh. These randoms on LFG are not helping:beli:
Did it on my second try,I recommend at least one person on strand..and for the boss u could semi cheese it.

One person goes up on the pillar distract the boss while everybody else ad clears rinse and repeat....

They toned the ad density in the boss wayyy dowb

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did it on my second try,I recommend at least one person on strand..and for the boss u could semi cheese it.

One person goes up on the pillar distract the boss while everybody else ad clears rinse and repeat....

They toned the ad density in the boss wayyy dowb
Never got past the ghost hack part. People keep dying and not listening.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve just been playing the free stuff.

Which pack should I fukk with first?

Lightfall is the most recent expansion and witch queen the one before it. Those other DLCs are mostly legacy and prolly not worth grinding at this point. You’ll have plenty to do with Lightfall and regular seasonal content alone

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the most recent patch broke Resilience. As in everyone has 0 Resilience, regardless of your setup. :dead: