SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Finally got my craftable BxR Battler last

Grinded Dares so much I’m getting the rank 16 Ascendant shard :mjlol:
I haven't even gotten a single red border of that.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't even gotten a single red border of that.

I got 3 just from grinding dares but yeah drop rates are mighty slim :francis:

Ended up making a new character just so I could get past the tutorial and do this trick here. You don’t even have to play dares with the new character just stack up a bunch of strange coins then switch to the new character and cash them in. It’s still somewhat of a grind for red borders but at least you’re getting a battler every time. Did this and grinded dares for like 2 hours one day to finally get the last two deepsights

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
got two gms down, hoping i nail lake of shadows and arms dealer tonight. Lake of shadows its either gonna be triple solar warlocks and try to melt or 2 void hunters dancing around in the boss room( or just plain ol cheese.)

Then on friday and the weekend the two hard ones lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got 4 outta 6 and only one of those took more than one try

To believe lake of shadows was gonna be the lightblade of this season( shyt light blade took me 2 tries) am about go on my 3rd lake run..I'll probably have mars done before Los shm

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It seems that EK aka ekuegan got banned from streaming d2 due to leaking info..it wouldn't be a big deal but is folks bread butter smh...if sign an NDA shut the f up nikkas

Dude was very very good at gm and would at times use outta meta stuff that other streamers would say is trash etc

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
It seems that EK aka ekuegan got banned from streaming d2 due to leaking info..it wouldn't be a big deal but is folks bread butter smh...if sign an NDA shut the f up nikkas

Dude was very very good at gm and would at times use outta meta stuff that other streamers would say is trash etc
Broke NDA :camby::camby::camby:

wanted clout for exposing weapons for next season