Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lance Reddikk passed away brehs. :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

shyt is crushing on multiple levels. It seemed like he legit liked playing Zavala both because of what it meant for him, and the players. Made him seem like such a cool person.

And I know he was probably about to knock shyt out the park with the crisis of faith that they seemed to be setting up for Zavala, too.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I have exactly zero raid or GM clears in my entire Destiny career, and even I know that KWTD really just means "run a fukking meta build or get booted ASAP" :mjlol:

This is why I run exclusively solo to avoid BS. Tried doing raids in Destiny 1 using LFG and you run into some toxic ass people.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
These lost sectors.. 1830 might be a bit too steep.. currently sitting at 1810, and feeling real Trinidad James in corners, pop a rift im sweatin” :damn:

Tried running that hydroponics a couple of days ago..nope.. ran outta juice/strata on the last room..

Ran that gilded perfecpt yesterday, i actually came to finally beat it about 4 times (after failing 6-7x) with some final room cheese but it literally took 99% of the 15 mins, how many exotics did I get? NONE

Current lost sector might be the easiest one. Played it for about two hours and got two exotics that I didn't have (necrotic, nothing manacles).
I'm around 1790. Cheesed it with strand/osteo striga. No chance with other subclasses :skip:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Current lost sector might be the easiest one. Played it for about two hours and got two exotics that I didn't have (necrotic, nothing manacles).
I'm around 1790. Cheesed it with strand/osteo striga. No chance with other subclasses :skip:

And you're about to be able to cheese even more with the Osteo Striga/Necrotic Grips combo. :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got some pretty nice rolls this weekend :ehh:

Iterative Loop Fusion: Compulsive Reloader/Voltshot
Phylotactic Spiral Pulse: Keep Away/Voltshot
Regnant Grenade Launcher: Envious Assassin/Explosive Light

Still farming Dares daily for my last 2 Battler deepsights :snoop:

My strand build going hard :obama: