bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I’m talking from an in-game experience, maybe I haven’t played long enough
ohhh , yea go and do a raid which is heavy on mechanics, unless it is a clear sherpa run folks will lose it if they notice one or two folsk fukkking up an encounter, lol....or a GMs lol alot folks are impatient in those.....will kick folks out for not using meta loadouts.....etc

in pvp ohh boyy dudes are insufferable ...if u manage to snipe a triple gilded flawless, a few times, nikka wont let it go he will make sure that when he finally gets u he makes u know he didnt like losing a 1 on 1 etc....sometimes am like really????

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
ohhh , yea go and do a raid which is heavy on mechanics, unless it is a clear sherpa run folks will lose it if they notice one or two folsk fukkking up an encounter, lol....or a GMs lol alot folks are impatient in those.....will kick folks out for not using meta loadouts.....etc

in pvp ohh boyy dudes are insufferable ...if u manage to snipe a triple gilded flawless, a few times, nikka wont let it go he will make sure that when he finally gets u he makes u know he didnt like losing a 1 on 1 etc....sometimes am like really????
Well, I see why I avoid it so far.

I damn near exclusively raid/dungeon crawl with just my clan.

Trials I freelance

Crucible I exclusively play quick play.

I haven’t completed a grandmaster yet. Just a good deal of master level clears.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have exactly zero raid or GM clears in my entire Destiny career, and even I know that KWTD really just means "run a fukking meta build or get booted ASAP" :mjlol:

F0nz0

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These lost sectors.. 1830 might be a bit too steep.. currently sitting at 1810, and feeling real Trinidad James in corners, pop a rift im sweatin” :damn:

Tried running that hydroponics a couple of days ago..nope.. ran outta juice/strata on the last room..

Ran that gilded perfecpt yesterday, i actually came to finally beat it about 4 times (after failing 6-7x) with some final room cheese but it literally took 99% of the 15 mins, how many exotics did I get? NONE

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These lost sectors.. 1830 might be a bit too steep.. currently sitting at 1810, and feeling real Trinidad James in corners, pop a rift im sweatin” :damn:

Tried running that hydroponics a couple of days ago..nope.. ran outta juice/strata on the last room..

Ran that gilded perfecpt yesterday, i actually came to finally beat it about 4 times (after failing 6-7x) with some final room cheese but it literally took 99% of the 15 mins, how many exotics did I get? NONE

Nah, 1830 IS too steep. Having to reach pinnacle just to be 20 below the recommended level for legend lost sectors, not master, LEGEND is batshyt fukking crazy.

Especially with drop rates being trash, considering that most people were running lost sectors to grind exotics they wanted for the pinnacle grind anyway. :dead:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Nah, 1830 IS too steep. Having to reach pinnacle just to be 20 below the recommended level for legend lost sectors, not master, LEGEND is batshyt fukking crazy.

Especially with drop rates being trash, considering that most people were running lost sectors to grind exotics they wanted for the pinnacle grind anyway. :dead:
15 at most like the campaign..........its basically a low budget grandmaster

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Oh, this motherfukker MAAAAAAAAAAAD. :mjlol:

He comes off like a complete fakkit...

But he's right. Contest Mode is pointless if it's that easy. IDGAF about the World's First race or whatever, but it's designed to be hard so beating it is an "achievement".
Well, I see why I avoid it so far.

I damn near exclusively raid/dungeon crawl with just my clan.

Trials I freelance

Crucible I exclusively play quick play.

I haven’t completed a grandmaster yet. Just a good deal of master level clears.

I have exactly zero raid or GM clears in my entire Destiny career, and even I know that KWTD really just means "run a fukking meta build or get booted ASAP" :mjlol:
GMs are mostly great. They aren't that hard except one or two. You just need to run with competent people. I got ovr 60 done for the Adept Wendigo last week of last season. A lot of LFGs. Some will fail, but when you click with some people, add them to your friends list, and you will either end up with a clan, or at least dependable, non trash, non annoying people to o group required activities with. GMs provides tons of materials, and the weapons are top class. Worth it as long as the weapon isn't garbage (DFA, Duty Bound). When GMs come by again, let me know and I'll help you. I love running them. You don't have to run meta crazy shyt, save the one or two difficult ones maybe. Like, bringing some jank to the Glassway on GM will probably get us all killed, but corny elitist shyt isn't necessary.

Last edited:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud

I’m not touching a lost sector until they either fix the drop rates or bring down the recommendations.

If they want to keep it at this level recommendation, I read someone’s suggestion that legend is a guaranteed exotic drop and master is a guaranteed 65 plus exotic drop. I agree that would be a suitable reward.

Last edited: