42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
what was it like before the nerf?
long post

stasis hunter was OP as fukk at release along with the stasis titan (on pc) but the melee in particular had waaaay better tracking initially and off 2nd and 3rd hit. You could basically ricochet it down a hallway across the map blindly and be guaranteed a hit. It did more damage *and it could headshot*, I think it was around 60 body/90 head. It also benefitted from the pre-nerf slow effect too and did more slow stacks on hit. the only way to freeze from that melee now is if you attach additional fragments and double tap someone with it.

slow before it got nerfed basically turned whatever you were trying to shoot into a 0 stability heavy machine gun. on top of the movement penalties, you'd take absurd amounts of flinch, be grounded, and all your aim assist died on the spot.

so it essentially got hit twice - then left behind the new updates. the weakened slow effect is just straight up pitiful, the damage and tracking is bad, and it has no other synergy/weapon interactions like the other subclasses have in 3.0. unlike the other stasis classes, hunter builds crystal synergy off of *slowed enemies* not frozen enemies or wall breaking. being unable to slow in various ways in pvp means a solid portion of the kit is useless.

honestly, i'd take the melee if it did zero damage but did more slow stacks and had the old tracking and range back.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Solo’d prophecy and got the bunny ear ghost yesterday

Think I’ve only done prophecy once prior to the run because I thought it was complicated and had no idea what to do, turns out it’s not and the 3.0 subclasses makes things a breeze :dead:

On the solo run I fell in a hole in the Toland box room and that was the only death :francis:

Feeling good about it I ran it back for the flawless, got to the Kell Echo boss, did 1.3M damage to him with GOAThoard and a rocket on the first damage phase and got bopped off :francis:

glad I know how to do the dungeon now tho, I might farm for a god roll A Sudden Death and the Moonfang armor now

Daps
Reppin
London
Solo’d prophecy and got the bunny ear ghost yesterday

Think I’ve only done prophecy once prior to the run because I thought it was complicated and had no idea what to do, turns out it’s not and the 3.0 subclasses makes things a breeze :dead:

On the solo run I fell in a hole in the Toland box room and that was the only death :francis:

Feeling good about it I ran it back for the flawless, got to the Kell Echo boss, did 1.3M damage to him with GOAThoard and a rocket on the first damage phase and got bopped off :francis:

glad I know how to do the dungeon now tho, I might farm for a god roll A Sudden Death and the Moonfang armor now
Yeah that dungeon is the second easiest I'd say. I think the only annoying thing can be the knights when they chase and spam. A bug to watch out for is in the cube room. Sometimes Toland doesn't show what side to dunk on.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Yeah that dungeon is the second easiest I'd say. I think the only annoying thing can be the knights when they chase and spam. A bug to watch out for is in the cube room. Sometimes Toland doesn't show what side to dunk on.

Yeah when he’s on the ceiling you gotta guess. What’s the easiest dungeon? Only dungeons I really fw is Prophecy (now), Grasp and Duality. I want to learn PoH because I like the emblem for it.

Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah when he’s on the ceiling you gotta guess. What’s the easiest dungeon? Only dungeons I really fw is Prophecy (now), Grasp and Duality. I want to learn PoH because I like the emblem for it.
Shattered throne I think is the easiest. The final boss is 100% the quickest kill compared to the rest if you got good weapons.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What changed with sidearms?? Time to bring back my forerunner?!
forerunner been one of the best guns in pvp in a minute

they're pushing sidearm's assisted range band out further *again* across the board though so its gonna be more crits even further out. i don't even know the point of last word anymore

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
forerunner been one of the best guns in pvp in a minute

they're pushing sidearm's assisted range band out further *again* across the board though so its gonna be more crits even further out. i don't even know the point of last word anymore
Still BxR Battler season

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't played much the last couple of seasons. Is it pretty dry out here? I'm assuming so, since I just saw that Fallout Plays put out a 10 minute video to complain about people complaining about nearly 25% of a precious four and a half minute video being an ad.

YouTube personalities, I swear. :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Haven't played much the last couple of seasons. Is it pretty dry out here? I'm assuming so, since I just saw that Fallout Plays put out a 10 minute video to complain about people complaining about nearly 25% of a precious four and a half minute video being an ad.

YouTube personalities, I swear. :mjlol:
Combined with his annoying cac voice, it's maddening. I skip immediately.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Combined with his annoying cac voice, it's maddening. I skip immediately.

I thought it was just me. He's got pretty good info, but his voice is annoying to me. It sounds a lot like the stereotype of some guy who plays video games all day with an endless supply of mountain dew and Doritos.

Either way, I thought it was hilarious that his answer to that issue was to make a video creatorsplaining ads instead of just realizing that making short videos for the sake of making a video about EVERYTHING is the issue.