Water

Pro
Daps
I've been running blink warlock for a year now and I feel like I'm finally starting to master it. Blink is so underrated when paired with astrocyte verse

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Damn cleared glassway in my first try ever:dead:

Lfg ain't bad with competent teammates..I just need exodus black and lightblade...I should have had the former done but we wiped at the boss..easy gm but that room requires defensive supers from all 3 lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got lightblade done on my 2nd EVER try triple invis did the trick..tomorrow am a do exodus on boring ass well lol to get this gilded then am out for another 2 weeks :lolbron:

The seasonal model is Garbo and having back to back dud seasons doesn't help

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Season of the haunted and this pirate shyt have been basura.
internet talking you into something crazy... plunder is loaded lol. if anything, 3 3.0s has just burned people out that aren't used to being burned out.

like season of warmind spacejam wasn't a low bar or something. season of the hunt was so bad people don't even remember how the events worked. undying was so ass people don't even want the weapons back.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
internet talking you into something crazy... plunder is loaded lol. if anything, 3 3.0s has just burned people out that aren't used to being burned out.

like season of warmind spacejam wasn't a low bar or something. season of the hunt was so bad people don't even remember how the events worked. undying was so ass people don't even want the weapons back.
Nah narrative is fine season. The seasonal stuff is way too grindy and am a so called hardcore player that enjoys gms and shyt but some of the activities are just dull or wayyy to easy that it makes it meh.

I don't expect to have all the rolls, weapons and crafts in one run of seasonal activities but they are wayyy to stingy with umbral energy( which started last season) previous seasons that I played the seasonal currency was not so rare,matter a fact u would get seasonal currency from just playing the normal activities,now they want me to play 10 rounds of expedition just to barely rack up enough energy to focus one weapon.smh

It's probably part burn out but also just too grindy, even stuff like the iron banner ranking points it's hella slow for something that only comes around 2 weeks in a season...I have other pet peeves like bugs and exotics that u never get to try because they get nerfed so hard that they are pointless and the Pinnacle grind gotta go..

Am a play lightfall for sure but not sure if am gonna pay for all 4 seasons...I play other games thankfully but destiny is easily my most played game even if I manage to beat a game per month lol

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Now that I have unlocked all the Hunter Stasis Aspects. I really can’t say which subclass is the flat-out best. They all offer so many benefits and playstyles, that I just don’t see one out pacing the others.

And I’m totally speaking from a PvP perspective.

Oh, the Funnelweb go hard.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now that I have unlocked all the Hunter Stasis Aspects. I really can’t say which subclass is the flat-out best. They all offer so many benefits and playstyles, that I just don’t see one out pacing the others.

And I’m totally speaking from a PvP perspective.

Oh, the Funnelweb go hard.
stasis hunter is 100% held back by the melee being left gimped after all the nerfs