Reppin
Outer Heaven
ED1DtBw.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im full with 7 brights and 3 exotics :francis:...gonna cash in one of the first ones i got and see what power level comes through.

Someone also told me to save a couple exotic engrams because some future missions will require you to decrypt them is that true?

i know it can seem confusing, but it's not....here you go:

in d1, the engrams gave you gear based off whatever light you were when you turned it in....that's why people were always changing weapons/armor at the cryptarch...in d2, bungie changed it so you dont have to do that anymore, the game does it for you now....it codes engrams as soon as you pick them up based off that character's highest light potential at that time...meaning, as soon as you physical have the engram in your collection (ready to cash in), it is coded based off your highest light potential for that character.....it doesnt change, so no need to hold them....

any engram that is at a npc that you havent picked up/put in your collection, scales with you as your power level goes up, and those are the ones you wait to pick up....but just like in d1, make sure you pick them up before you get another one for that npc...say that so you dont lose 1 cause the npc only holds 1 at a time....

also, cash the brights in as soon as you get them, they dont give you power level shyt....they give comestic shyt, ghosts, sparrows, ships, ornaments, and level 10 legendary armor...keeping them is just taking up space....

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Read that Twitter thread. In short, the game's down the to alt-right/KKK bs getting into the game