@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Getting at? What im saying is new york city is an expensive city to live in rent wise so if you're living the high life and taking care of all your children/baby mothers, you're paying a lot of money so for a nikka to front living under those circumstances like hes super comfortable while at the same time having the thoughts and philosophies of broke nikkas in his mind, it tells me hes got a lot of work to do, in books and at a Job of some kind because hes clearly living close to poverty. Closer than ive ever been.

:banderas:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:skip: @Disciple of the Projects creeps me out. I just skip over his posts

I think he's like a more psycho version of you during your trolling days. You were a pretty good troll and defiantly got people up in arms. THis dude seriously seems like the type of dude to track you down via your IP, travel to your city, and kidnap your mom and slit her throat all over an argument on the net. His posts scare me. Even his comments towards another girl had me like :whoa: and I hate that bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Good luck with your thread.

If you love "black" people, you'd answer the question honestly and not run from the truth like a racist normally would. You mean to tell me you never once turned to your father and asked him why Michael Jordan jumped so high and steve kerr didn't, and your best friend, from that other thread where you said "Im not racist, my best friend is black!" (Remember that?), Never wanted your sun-screen when you offered her? C'mon suzy, don't be such a c*nt.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I think he's like a more psycho version of you during your trolling days. You were a pretty good troll and defiantly got people up in arms. THis dude seriously seems like the type of dude to track you down via your IP, travel to your city, and kidnap your mom and slit her throat all over an argument on the net. His posts scare me. Even his comments towards another girl had me like :whoa: and I hate that bytch.

:comeon:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Wrong. That is Europeans/white people (and strongest people on Earth; the Eastern Europeans via Russians/Slovakian/Serbians/Polish/Ukrainians etc.). The reason why Asians in particular have the stereotype is not because it's true (no stereotype is true, it's just a way of trying to label certain traits on people who look similar), but because Asian countries only allow their smartest/brightest to venture to foreign schools so it just appears that way. Most Asians are as stupid as those who live in huts.

:camby:

FOH you filthy cac

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Wrong. That is Europeans/white people (and strongest people on Earth; the Eastern Europeans via Russians/Slovakian/Serbians/Polish/Ukrainians etc.).

9f10b6c1.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You wouldnt be scared if you heard this nikkas voice. Imagine immortal technique meets Milhouse.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you love "black" people, you'd answer the question honestly and not run from the truth like a racist normally would. You mean to tell me you never once turned to your father and asked him why Michael Jordan jumped so high and steve kerr didn't, and your best friend, from that other thread where you said "Im not racist, my best friend is black!" (Remember that?), Never wanted your sun-screen when you offered her? C'mon suzy, don't be such a c*nt.
I'm sure you can find something interesting on Netflix to entertain yourself. Run along.