@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At a young age, friends see that there are young men with athletic gifts on the playground. I had a Guatamalan friend named Juilito who could kick the soccer ball very far for a kid his age. We always said. Give the ball to Juilito so he can score, friends. :sitdown: In middle school there was a young brother named Kenneth who always won the track races. Personally, i never felt like a hater about it. You just recognize that friends have gifts. At that age i didnt know what Race was. You just noticed that friends looked different but everyone had their own unique gift to share with the world. Some physical, some intelligence, some humor, some clever, some sneaky, and sadly, some demonic, friends. :sitdown:

I didnt know what race was until middle school and thats when the demons of our the older generation crept into our lives.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does "Esau" mean though? Wikipedia tells me he was Isaac's son and Jacob's brother, but what's his role in race relations?:ld:

Lol Don't bother asking him anything. He's a Hebrew-Israelite troll.

Esau was Jacob's (aka Israel) twin brother.

The "Hebrew-Israelites" claim the white man came from the Esau. Meanwhile neither Esau nor his wives were white. Most were in fact Hamites (aka black) who bore him children. Those children coincidentally also married Hamites.

In other words, not one European nation descended from Esau/Edomites. Europe actually came from Japheth.

Funny how @Disciple of the Projects neglects to point out how Abraham's great nephew Laban was actually white. How do we know he was white? His name is a literal definition of the word in Hebrew. Not to mention Jacob had kids with Laban's daughters.

But that's what happens when you let HS dropouts and ex-cons teach you the bible. I won't lie, I got caught up in their cult too. But once you get hip to their nonsense with actual facts, you can expose their tomfoolery with relative ease.

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
At a young age, friends see that there are young men with athletic gifts on the playground. I had a Guatamalan friend named Juilito who could kick the soccer ball very far for a kid his age. We always said. Give the ball to Juilito so he can score, friends. :sitdown: In middle school there was a young brother named Kenneth who always won the track races. Personally, i never felt like a hater about it. You just recognize that friends have gifts. At that age i didnt know what Race was. You just noticed that friends looked different but everyone had their own unique gift to share with the world. Some physical, some intelligence, some humor, some clever, some sneaky, and sadly, some demonic, friends. :sitdown:

I didnt know what race was until middle school and thats when the demons of our the older generation crept into our lives.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
it's so friendly, friend :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol Don't bother asking him anything. He's a Hebrew-Israelite troll.

Esau was Jacob's (aka Israel) twin brother.

The "Hebrew-Israelites" claim the white man came from the Esau. Meanwhile neither Esau nor his wives were white. Most were in fact Hamites (aka black) who bore him children. Those children coincidentally also married Hamites.

In other words, not one European nation descended from Esau/Edomites. Europe actually came from Japheth.

Funny how @Disciple of the Projects neglects to point out how Abraham's great nephew Laban was actually white. How do we know he was white? His name is the literally definition of the word in Hebrew. Not to mention Jacob had kids with Laban's daughters.

But that's what happens when you let HS dropouts and ex-cons teach you the bible. I won't lie, I got caught up in their cult too. But once you get hip to their nonsense with actual facts, you can expose their tomfoolery with relative ease.
Also, they speak a lot of demonic language about Edomites to perpetuate racist demonic filth but the Bible says

Deuteronomy 23:7.
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, they speak a lot of demonic language about Edomites to perpetuate racist demonic filth but the Bible says

Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

:salute:You know your stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me

:salute:You know your stuff.

You 2 pieces of shyt don't know a DAMN THING. So sit your monkey asses down and get confounded you 2 got damn magilla gorilla slaves for the DEVIL. Run go get your shinebox, fakkits. But first....

Amos 1:9
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

Amos 1:11
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:

Obadiah 1:10
For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

And there you have it, Beavis & Butthead. The White man is the DEVIL, and he's not your brother. Its just too damn bad you can't tapdance all over these words, aint it? You fukking chimps don't know what you're getting into, just go back to a lower vibration and start calling me names or talking about cheef keef songs, because you will get embarrassed. Damn dikkheads.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You 2 pieces of shyt don't know a DAMN THING. So sit your monkey asses down and get confounded you 2 got damn magilla gorilla slaves for the DEVIL. Run go get your shinebox, fakkits. But first....

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:

For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

And there you have it, Beavis & Butthead. The White man is the DEVIL, and he's not your brother. Its just too damn bad you can't tapdance all over these words, aint it? You fukking chimps don't know what you're getting into, just go back to a lower vibration and start calling me names or talking about cheef keef songs, because you will get embarrassed. Damn dikkheads.

Lol how does that prove the Edomites were white? @Disciple of the Projects

Czar said:

Look it up.

You also neglect to point out how Esau was called Admoniy/Adom, or red. Yet Jacob, his twin brother, was also red. How do we know?

1.) Israel is called Adom
2.) David is also called Admoniy.
2.) Solomon is called Adom
3.) Edom comes from the same root as Adom, which comes from Adam, who was also red. Since all version of the word red in hebrew derive from Adam's name.

Funny how you stayed quiet as a church mouse when I pointed out Laban was white, since his name is a literal definiton of the word in hebrew.

The same Laban who was the father of Leah and Rachel, the mothers of 9 of Jacob's children. Including Judah :russ:

Not to mention, Obadiah himself was an Edomite.

Oh and...

1st Kings 11:1

King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites.

Speaking of Moabites and Ammonites... David's grandmother Ruth was a Moabite. Plus he had Moabites and Ammonites in his army fighting for Israel.

Even though Deuteronomy 23:3 says:

No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation.

Yet, god has mercy on who he wants to have mercy.

Romans 9:10-18

Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Kinda like him NOT having mercy on Israel... which is what Romans 9 is all about. Especially since it was prophesied all throughout the OT

Then again....

Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
Galatians 3:7-9

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
Romans 11:25-26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited:
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

You're not dealing with a boy when it comes to scripture. Now post the whole edom/duke "theory" so I can show you how I really cook.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Cool, i learned something from a demon today minus your personal interpretations. By the logic in these scriptures it seems like you're doing the same thing Edom did, that got them destroyed. To much pride to much gloating. Lets be better so God doesnt destroy us like he did Edom, friend. :sitdown:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol how does that prove the Edomites were white? @Disciple of the Projects

Look it up.

You also neglect to point out how Esau was called Admoniy/Adom, or red. Yet Jacob, his twin brother, was also red. How do we know?

1.) Israel is called Adom
2.) David is also called Admoniy.
2.) Solomon is called Adom
3.) Edom comes from the same root as Adom, which comes from Adam, who was also red. Since all version of the word red in hebrew derive from Adam's name.

Funny how you stayed quiet as a church mouse when I pointed out Laban was white, since his name is a literal definiton of the word in hebrew.

The same Laban who was the father of Leah and Rachel, the mothers of 9 of Jacob's children. Including Judah :russ:

Not to mention, Obadiah himself was an Edomite.

Oh and...

1st Kings 11:1

King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites.

Speaking of Moabites and Ammonites... David's grandmother Ruth was a Moabite. Plus he had Moabites and Ammonites in his army fighting for Israel.

Even though Deuteronomy 23:3 says:

No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation.

Yet, god has mercy on who he wants to have mercy.

Kinda like him NOT having mercy on Israel... which is what Romans 9 is all about. Especially since it was prophesied all throughout the OT

Then again....

You're not dealing with a boy when it comes to scripture. Now post the whole edom/duke "theory" so I can show you how I really cook.
Very informative thoughts.

Daps
Reppin
Cool, i learned something from a demon today minus your personal interpretations. By the logic in these scriptures it seems like you're doing the same thing Edom did, that got them destroyed. To much pride to much gloating. Lets be better so God doesnt destroy us like he did Edom, friend. :sitdown:

fukk you ******.

Next is breaking down the sin of interracial marriage. Learn from that too.

Or rather, Beavis & Butthead, both of you c00n Slaves can DROP DEAD. No Soup for you.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk you ******.

Next is breaking down the sin of interracial marriage. Learn from that too.

Or rather, Beavis & Butthead, both of you c00n Slaves can DROP DEAD. No Soup for you.
The sin lies in 2 people worshipping different Gods not so much the sin of marrying someone who is of a different nationality, friend. Im sorry but men of God dont talk like this. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

I think you need to deal with that man Czar though. You seem nervous.

Daps
Reppin
The sin lies in 2 people worshipping different Gods not so much the sin of marrying someone who is of a different nationality, friend. Im sorry but men of God dont talk like this. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

I think you need to deal with that man Czar though. You seem nervous.

Nope, I don't need to deal with nobody. Especially ******s. Im not nervous. I can crack in half whatever your boyfriend is saying easily. I choose not to. One because its a waste of time. Two, because I don't want you learning anything. I'd just prefer you die. Maybe @LionofJudah might have a heart and try to help you, and crush his beliefs of sucking the white mans balls, but not me. Im heartless towards chicken george negros. I already know what his issue is before even speaking with him for too long. A negro gets a "job" from 1 hiring white manager, and all of a sudden his/her people aren't the same people that has kept your entire nation under complete bondage physically, mentally, socially, spiritually and all other ly's you can possibly think of, for hundreds of years with no cure or even a slight pass in sight. Having the most detrimental effects one can even dream of. Which is why its so easy for our brothers to run & marry disgusting gooks so easily.

So in closing, because I will no longer entertain you or Butthead:

DIE.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nope, I don't need to deal with nobody. Especially ******s. Im not nervous. I can crack in half whatever your boyfriend is saying easily. I choose not to. One because its a waste of time. Two, because I don't want you learning anything. I'd just prefer you die. Maybe @LionofJudah might have a heart and try to help you, and crush his beliefs of sucking the white mans balls, but not me. Im heartless towards chicken george negros. I already know what his issue is before even speaking with him for too long. A negro gets a "job" from 1 hiring white manager, and all of a sudden his/her people aren't the same people that has kept your entire nation under complete bondage physically, mentally, socially, spiritually and all other ly's you can possibly think of, for hundreds of years with no cure or even a slight pass in sight. Having the most detrimental effects one can even dream of. Which is why its so easy for our brothers to run & marry disgusting gooks so easily.

So in closing, because I will no longer entertain you or Butthead:

DIE.

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

So corny. Have a blessed day though, friend. I'll continue living, God willing.