@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17aec5e277ddecb180c4b989fe1553b899cc0913_m.gif

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Esua was a CAC. You're descended from him.
I gathered that much. But I'm assuming he's using Esau as a metaphor or something right? Why not just say cacs=evil?
Did Esau do something, or why does he embody cacs? What's the connection there?

Daps
Reppin
I gathered that much. But I'm assuming he's using Esau as a metaphor or something right? Why not just say cacs=evil?
Did Esau do something, or why does he embody cacs? What's the connection there?

This isn't a race thread, I gave you a link already where you can ask your race based questions. This thread is about this:

th

the differences people wonder about in an environment where they are the "norm". This has nothing to do with race.

But you're esau. So I already know what you're trying to do. Be slick and play semantics.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
First and foremost you piece of shyt: How am I supposed to know thats really @Crakface son? He's bipolar and a liar. Secondly, Chineyman is supposed to be the smartest people on earth, so Im sure that kid can read this. Third, you fukking moron, @Mr. Somebody constantly attempts to rag on my children too, along with others, I don't see you throwing your cape on then, do I? You just have a vendetta against me, because you most likely share a bed & dildo with a white woman.
Llama+disapproves.+I+WAS+ONCE+A+TREEHOUSE+I+LIVED+IN_115687_3291678.gif

Your thoughts are broke and stem from brokeness. Please get money, please. You gotta take a good look in the fukkin mirror and think to yourself. Would i be here, doing this, in this place if i had 10 million in the bank or would i find better things to do with my time, like making sure my children dont make the mistakes you made. Ex-cons and struggling. Your thoughts dont flow across my mind because my bank account has got my shyt together in it. You, broke and wondering about the next lick you can hit in 3 months and have a lot of free time to ponder irrelevant thoughts while everyone else laps you and surpasses your greatest accomplishments before 12pm. :whoo:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I fukks with you and your boxing knowledge @Disciple of the Projects, why are you making threads towards peoples kids breh

Have you ever corrected anyone on speaking on my babies? Can you point out where I said anything derogatory in this thread? Did you or did you not grow up to know the chineyman is the smartest man on the planet? I don't see the problem here. Its a compliment actually, that a kid can read and respond to an adult conversation. I know the negro child can't do that.

ReggieShrug.gif