@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
First and foremost you piece of shyt: How am I supposed to know thats really @Crakface son? He's bipolar and a liar. Secondly, Chineyman is supposed to be the smartest people on earth, so Im sure that kid can read this. Third, you fukking moron, @Mr. Somebody constantly attempts to rag on my children too, along with others, I don't see you throwing your cape on then, do I? You just have a vendetta against me, because you most likely share a bed & dildo with a white woman.

Wrong. That is Europeans/white people (and strongest people on Earth; the Eastern Europeans via Russians/Slovakian/Serbians/Polish/Ukrainians etc.). The reason why Asians in particular have the stereotype is not because it's true (no stereotype is true, it's just a way of trying to label certain traits on people who look similar), but because Asian countries only allow their smartest/brightest to venture to foreign schools so it just appears that way. Most Asians are as stupid as those who live in huts.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Wrong. That is Europeans/white people (and strongest people on Earth; the Eastern Europeans via Russians/Slovakian/Serbians/Polish/Ukrainians etc.). The reason why Asians in particular have the stereotype is not because it's true (no stereotype is true, it's just a way of trying to label certain traits on people who look similar), but because Asian countries only allow their smartest/brightest to venture to foreign schools so it just appears that way. Most Asians are as stupid as those who live in huts.

You're right.

But when did you realize the negro was different from you? Did your daddy put you on a basketball team, and you realized you mighta needed an extra "advantage" to play with these children?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
You're right.

But when did you realize the negro was different from you? Did your daddy put you on a basketball team, and you realized you mighta needed an extra "advantage" to play with these children?

I've never lost to a negro in basketball :umad: or anything else for the matter. So; yes, the negro is different. Far easier to beat in competition than the rest :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
I've never lost to a negro in basketball :umad: or anything else for the matter. So; yes, the negro is different. Far easier to beat in competition than the rest :stylin:

Oh ok, so what brings you to a hip hop forum? Other than the fact that Elvis invented Hip hop?

And You didn't answer the question. I want to know the cute questions your asked your dad. You know, "Esaus' kids say the darndest things", those types of life situations. And when did you start to realize there was differences between you and the chocolate people.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
scarjo-popcorn.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They got their backs blown out by them and been addicted to them ever since.

Daps
Reppin
Llama+disapproves.+I+WAS+ONCE+A+TREEHOUSE+I+LIVED+IN_115687_3291678.gif

Your thoughts are broke and stem from brokeness. Please get money, please. You gotta take a good look in the fukkin mirror and think to yourself. Would i be here, doing this, in this place if i had 10 million in the bank or would i find better things to do with my time, like making sure my children dont make the mistakes you made. Ex-cons and struggling. Your thoughts dont flow across my mind because my bank account has got my shyt together in it. You, broke and wondering about the next lick you can hit in 3 months and have a lot of free time to ponder irrelevant thoughts while everyone else laps you and surpasses your greatest accomplishments before 12pm. :whoo:

To edit this post 3 times in a span of hours, you must have been really
triple-h-angry.gif
my friend. But let me know when you're adding more, because I don't get notices for that. I want to make sure I heed all your words.

Also let me know when you're finally making that thread with pictures proving that your lifestyle is better than mine, and I can prove how broke I am. But let it be known you'll be going against images made with a Sony NEX-5R and either a Zeiss Touit or Voigtlander Lens. So, thats a pretty big handicap you'll have to catch up to........Breh. So my advice to you is to ignore me until I find someone else to bother. It has actually worked for @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

OH! Last Point! ......That was supposed to be said by MOWGLI. Crackface doesn't speak that way. Come on man, don't get flustered out here, its just the internet.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Have you ever corrected anyone on speaking on my babies? Can you point out where I said anything derogatory in this thread? Did you or did you not grow up to know the chineyman is the smartest man on the planet? I don't see the problem here. Its a compliment actually, that a kid can read and respond to an adult conversation. I know the negro child can't do that.

ReggieShrug.gif
You're becoming unraveled, soft, and p*ssy.
To edit this post 3 times in a span of hours, you must have been really
triple-h-angry.gif
my friend. But let me know when you're adding more, because I don't get notices for that. I want to make sure I heed all your words.

Also let me know when you're finally making that thread with pictures proving that your lifestyle is better than mine, and I can prove how broke I am.
Im officially done editing that post. It didnt feel perfect until i added those extra spices and seasonings. People need to know what motivates common trash like you and believe me when i say its brokeness. Multiple children, multiple baby mothers, new york city. You not balling like that or anywhere close to it. I dont care if you're selling drugs and robbing banks by day. The fact that you're here, passionate about the thoughts that are shared by broke nikkas, lets me know the fruit dont fall far from the tree. Now get your shyt together so you can get to the next level and disassociate yourself from nikkas that think they can rape 12 year old girls in the Kingdom of God, nikka.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You're becoming unraveled, soft, and p*ssy.

Im officially done editing that post. It didnt feel perfect until i added those extra spices and seasonings. People need to know what motivates common trash like you and believe me when i say its brokeness. Multiple children, multiple baby mothers, new york city. You not balling like that or anywhere close to it. I dont care if you're selling drugs and robbing banks by day. The fact that you're here, passionate about the thoughts that are shared by broke nikkas, lets me know the fruit dont fall far from the tree. Now get your shyt together so you can get to the next level.

LOL @ you and Megatron getting at NY like its your job.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
LOL @ you and Megatron getting at NY like its your job.
Getting at? What im saying is new york city is an expensive city to live in rent wise so if you're living the high life and taking care of all your children/baby mothers, you're paying a lot of money so for a nikka to front living under those circumstances like hes super comfortable while at the same time having the thoughts and philosophies of broke nikkas in his mind, it tells me hes got a lot of work to do, in books and at a Job of some kind because hes clearly living close to poverty. Closer than ive ever been.