Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between his emotion after the game and his really mature (more than I’ve ever heard from him) post game interview where he mentioned he’s talking more than he ever has and being the leader for these you guys...man you just can’t help but root for him again. I really felt like he was washed, but he turned the clock back so far today and this season up til this point
This is the most happy I've been for an athlete in a long time :mjcry:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
He was found not liable by a jury of his peers, a judge, the opposing attorney elected not to appeal in any way, and the accuser's credibility had doubt cast on it from even her closest friends.

If it was a credible rape charge, he would actually have been charged. This isn't R Kelly, this is a dude who got caught up in a bad decision and was found not liable for anything happening. White announcers even bringing that shyt up despite it being 3 years old and a settled matter legally is :mjpls: at it's finest.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I shed a few tears watching the highlights:to:

D Rose is a fukking survivor. Went from being the youngest MVP ever to a complete punching bag.
But look at him now..:banderas:

In all honesty Rose been back...he just don't got the spotlight anymore and isn't seen as elite anymore. Many people wrote him off but my nikka kept fighting back continue to fight through injury after injury, setback after setback.

He seems to have a sense of calmness, patience and maturity on the court. This will definitely go down as one of the GOAT 50 point games.

Even if he never reaches 50 again..he proved to everyone that he's still and forever will be that nikka:umad:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

D Rose is a fukking survivor. Went from being the youngest MVP ever to a complete punching bag.

In all honesty Rose been back...he just don't got the spotlight anymore and isn't seen as elite anymore. Many people wrote him off but my nikka kept fighting back continue to fight through injury after injury, setback after setback.

He seems to have a sense of calmness, patience and maturity on the court. This will definitely go down as one of the GOAT 50 point games.

Even if he never reaches 50 again..he proved to everyone that he's still and forever will be that nikka:umad:
This is just the beginning my nig

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is just the beginning my nig