Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:obama: Proud of D-Rose, nikka dealt with a lot of shyt, he was on pace to be an all-time great player, his knee explodes and he's had to completely reinvent himself and how he plays. He couldn't deal with that for a long, long time and went awol on a couple teams cause of it. But he really seems like he's found his new game in Minny with Thibs.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Like brehs, imagine how painful it has to be to be all-time great at something. So good at it that people would talk about you for decades after you stopped doing it. Then, something happens to you but it doesn't take it away from you. No, no it does something much worse.

It makes you just average at it. It makes you look at what you used to be and know you can't get back there, every day of your life no matter how much you struggle.

shyt hits my soul man, idk why but it's always resonated with me just how sad it was that this nikka was robbed of greatness. :wow: I am legit profoundly happy for the breh.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That cac announcer blew the whistle :dwillhuh:

Mfs really trying to #MeToo Rose.... Literally nobody was talking about this:mjpls:

:umad:Hate to see a nikka shining :ahh:

I'm so sick of these motherfukkas, I swear on everything. First, that was a civil case. Secondly, he was found not liable. Let that man live.