Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Always that one retard:martin:

Really breh? Lol. But joking aside, it was more of a hypothetical question. If Rose completely returns to his MVP form, along with Towns and Butler doing their thing, I can possibly see it.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
First time i bet money on NBA and he does this :pacspit:

:mjcry:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
thats gotta be the best nba game of the season so far, no one would have expected rose to drop 50, and on jazz team that actually plays defense :dead:

he was mvp for a reason, crazy talent and athleticism. Even after going through devastating injuries he still looks explosive.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
How I'm coming today.

6UIpTTO.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Retro Cny "chinese New Year" - Air Jordan - aa2492 021 - black/metallic gold-multi | Flight Club
PtBiuwd.jpg

This T'wolves hat aint matching but real nikkas do what they want.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I absolutely despised the way that cac commentator tried to frame it after the game.

"As far as we know...he hasn't been convicted of anything" :comeon:

"He's trying to change his life on AND off the court" :comeon:

Nobody even thinking about any of that during the moment but his white ass. Big the guy up for his amazing performance and keep it moving WTF. If he ain't been convicted of anything then why the fukk are you even bringing it up?

White people are fukking nauseating. I literally wanted to jump through my screen and slap this cac.

Anyways salute to the young king. Happy AF for him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I absolutely despised the way that cac commentator tried to frame it after the game.

Nobody even thinking about any of that during the moment but his white ass. Big the guy up for his amazing performance and keep it moving WTF. If he ain't been convicted of anything then why the fukk are you even bringing it up?

White people are fukking nauseating. I literally wanted to jump through my screen and slap this cac.

I never heard them mention shyt about Brady, Big Ben or Peyton but when its Black folks. They just can't be happy

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Can't help but want to see him do well and get close to the player he was before. One off or not :to:

Gonna have to watch the highlight reel from yesterday. Bet shyt was beautiful to watch :mjcry:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

I don't know what it is about them but they just Have to hate on people. It's just in them to hate people.

Bring up some totally unrelated shyt, just to hate and ruin a good moment.

It's a genetic requirement for them. It really is. :smh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't know what it is about them but they just Have to hate on people. It's just in them to hate people.

Bring up some totally unrelated shyt, just to hate and ruin a good moment.

It's a genetic requirement for them. It really is. :smh:
Nope, they seem to never have that energy for white people. They have to hate on Black people