Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Not true breh, im sorry to say. Its a shame you gotta make a stupid thread like this after a great night for D Rose :francis:

Matter of fact hold this neg faggit :scust:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron beat Rose his MVP year so this is a bad thread.
He lost the Dallas the next series. Chicago was the number one seed again the next season when Rose went down and Miami beat OKC. With Rose in, a bulls vs Miami series that that year :ehh:it’s definitely a what if

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Woulda been a top 5 PG if his knees held up...if breh back though that’s great for the nba
this the most interesting story in the L so far aside from the LA hype train thats gone on...and Id say its even bigger than that. When he dropped 30, he turned heads...but this? you rarely hear ALL sources of media report on a local televised game like this in the L. Rose can still be a top 2 name in the L if Butler doesnt plan on returning and this performance puts the battery in his back long term....I dont think he should be playing 46 minutes on some Thibs shyt nightly but the potential is there for him to be bigger than any individual from GS again

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This game just proved that injuries the only thing holding his legacy back...the god given talent is there and never left...he just let fear and insecurity get in his head, which is understandable since his body just wouldn't give him a break

A healthy Derrick Rose is easily a top 10 player in this league......

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
sGwOJsi.jpg

:mjcry:

What a night.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see your still on my nuts. Listen here you little faggit, you wouldnt last more then 10 seconds face to face with me

Just the other week i had a fight with a 7 footer. Chopped that tree down like it was nothing :whew:

Your just a twig to me, id snap you in half and you would be another one of my victims like the 7 footer was. Whether its a tree or a twig you get your growth stunted coming at me :scust:

Now im gonna go enjoy a nice warm meal. Hopefully by the time i finish, you'll be a more humble person after re evaluating your weak, cowardly life. Leave that tough talk to the street brehs :ufdup:

Now beat it kid. Scram :camby:
:deadmanny: