Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
With how heavy he relies on body control on some layups, he has a few off shooting games, but much like the playoffs, hes been their at worst 3rd best player on the team

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyll learn this year ..

First off season in 3 plus years where he didnt have to rehab in off season

That Jumper lookin wet... they got the mechanics right .. ..mid range rose back :ohhh:

:blessed::obama:

what a game ..:whoo:

been tryin 2 TELL YALL

Gotta love the way this team respects Rose and what he brings to the table , even jimmy at the post game given d rose his due , his peers around the industry given him his respect as well :mjcry::mjcry:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
At anybody who dapped this bullshyt smh
I see your still on my nuts. Listen here you little faggit, you wouldnt last more then 10 seconds face to face with me

Just the other week i had a fight with a 7 footer. Chopped that tree down like it was nothing :whew:

Your just a twig to me, id snap you in half and you would be another one of my victims like the 7 footer was. Whether its a tree or a twig you get your growth stunted coming at me :scust:

Now im gonna go enjoy a nice warm meal. Hopefully by the time i finish, you'll be a more humble person after re evaluating your weak, cowardly life. Leave that tough talk to the street brehs :ufdup:

Now beat it kid. Scram :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Reminded me of this game. Roy had been hurt for more than a year, reduced to a bench role, it looked like his career might be over, only had 3 points and 0 assists in the first three quarters...and then:

21 points and 5 assists in the last 12 minutes of the game to bring them from 23 points back and tied the series against the eventual NBA champs.

4-point play to tie the game with a minute left followed by the game-winner with 43 seconds left.

Retired two games later. :mjcry:

This shyt was sad as fukk. Makes this D Rose performance all the better. I was thinking that to myself the other day when the Lakers were playing Minny, if only Rose could salvage something and still ball in the league. Glad this happened and not against my Lakers lol.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Between his emotion after the game and his really mature (more than I’ve ever heard from him) post game interview where he mentioned he’s talking more than he ever has and being the leader for these you guys...man you just can’t help but root for him again. I really felt like he was washed, but he turned the clock back so far today and this season up til this point