Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mad players are on twitter or social media propping him up and congratulating...

Its funny.... I bet none of them are gonna get shytted on, clowned or hated on with dedicated threads like some did a certain other player the other night when he did the same thing for Klay:sas2:

Martha

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Hate to be.... "that guy" but..
Why tears?

Its dope asf he dropped fiddy!!!

But why are yall crying like he finna retire or he dying :ld:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rose knees still hanging in their after all that monster thibs has done to them :mjcry:

Happy for breh but I'm also worried cause thibs about to play him 40 minutes a night and I know rose won't be able to handle it for long :mjcry:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

D Rose just went thru a rape trial 2 years ago, breh. I guarantee you there’s a large section of media/fans who don’t rock with him

There’s probably thinkpieces being written as we speak that’ll drop tomorrow
That stuff sound like a lie. We still love him here (Chicago)

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Because of everything he been through breh

I mean... none of us know what was going on.. and we all looked at him a lil weird :ld: so i jus assumed he was jus "D rose being D rose" in alot of those situations.. :manny:
Again.. no hate.. :whoa: i hope he gets back to being a top... 30 player.. ijs..
You would think da nikka got cerebral palsy or some shyt how the nikka got a stickied thread and nikkaz legit in here talking about "who cuttin onions" :wtf:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
:usure:

D Rose just went thru a rape trial 2 years ago, breh. I guarantee you there’s a large section of media/fans who don’t rock with him

There’s probably thinkpieces being written as we speak that’ll drop tomorrow

naw, ESPN/TNT/Bleacher Report/House of Highlights/Deadspin, etc they control the NBA narrative. and he gets mad love from all of them.