Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man had to deal with legal bullshyt, people talking shyt and calling him finished all over the mainstream media and social media, getting cut/waived by teams like he was finished (the team he scored 50 on in fact) and multiple injuries.

he been looking like he was hating life for a while out there. barely seen that man smile in years. now he put up his career high in his 10th season in the league when many thought he was done. that's why people emotional.
Only happen once :ufdup:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
On a human level and basketball level this is just a great story and night for Derrick and the NBA as a whole. With all the bullshyt with Jimmy Butler, Wolves fans got one of the best games in this shytty franchises history. I know I was skeptical of the signing and still think Thibs has to go, I can appreciate his loyalty to this guy and I'm glad hes been vindicated by how well Rose has played this year and the last couple months of last year.

Happy for Bulls fans who got to see their guy come back
Happy for Rose stans because you can talk your shyt again
Happy for Wolves fans to have someone we can be proud of scoring 50 points or more in a game for the squad :blessed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Reminded me of this game. Roy had been hurt for more than a year, reduced to a bench role, it looked like his career might be over, only had 3 points and 0 assists in the first three quarters...and then:

21 points and 5 assists in the last 12 minutes of the game to bring them from 23 points back and tied the series against the eventual NBA champs.

4-point play to tie the game with a minute left followed by the game-winner with 43 seconds left.

Retired two games later. :mjcry: