Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everyone loves D Rose. Everyone.

Swear

I’m one of the biggest Hawks stans on earth but this is the background on my phone

derrick-rose-dunk-photo-black-and-white-art-style.jpg

Rose been one of my favorites since I was watching his college games in my dorm

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This man done made me cry twice now. The firs time being the infamous 2012 playoff game against the 76ers where his descent began. And now today. I never thought he could ball like this again. I aint gon front, breh pissed me off when he was still with the bulls after missing at least two and half seasons and then talking about getting his money (wanting max). Stil looked like he didnt change his game at that point. But breh really been through some shyt. The rape allegations, having to swallow his pride and team up with bron who he battled for so long and then disappearing.

He deserves this and more. If he wins a chip, imma cry like when will from fresh prince dad didnt want to take him on that road trip

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
watching Derrick in a Bulls jersey will probably be the pinnacle of me as a sports fan ... Im so happy he got back to this place, he has been on a journey. I know he knows how much love he still has in Chicago

I've never heard a bad thing said about the kid as long as I've lived in this area. He was the closest thing to a favorite player since my childhood that I had when he played for the bulls. You can't help but root for this nikka. This is amazing.