Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Never give up. D Rose was my favorite player in high school to college. I never ever participated in the memes of clowning him. He was the ideal point guard. Going into the lane with no fear. He is a more intelligent point guard than Sabo. Any real nikka can feel the emotion coming out of D Rose. The disappointment, the pain, the let downs, the depression and the determination to never give up. He never gave up and kept pushing and pushing. 6th man of the year is coming his way.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean... none of us know what was going on.. and we all looked at him a lil weird :ld: so i jus assumed he was jus "D rose being D rose" in alot of those situations.. :manny:
Again.. no hate.. :whoa: i hope he gets back to being a top... 30 player.. ijs..
You would think da nikka got cerebral palsy or some shyt how the nikka got a stickied thread and nikkaz legit in here talking about "who cuttin onions" :wtf:
Nah I never at looked at him weird. I never stopped believing.. I'm from chicago.... he was..our Golden Boy... he impacted our city is a big way.. I understand where you coming from... alot of us just got a attachment to him..alot 9f people have up and turned the back on him :wow:

MVP rose was top 10 :ufdup:

But top 30 is cool with me

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to be.... "that guy" but..
Why tears?

Its dope asf he dropped fiddy!!!

But why are yall crying like he finna retire or he dying :ld:
man had to deal with legal bullshyt, people talking shyt and calling him finished all over the mainstream media and social media, getting cut/waived by teams like he was finished (the team he scored 50 on in fact) and multiple injuries.

he been looking like he was hating life for a while out there. barely seen that man smile in years. now he put up his career high in his 10th season in the league when many thought he was done. that's why people emotional.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hate to be.... "that guy" but..
Why tears?

Its dope asf he dropped fiddy!!!

But why are yall crying like he finna retire or he dying :ld:
I take it you haven’t followed drose’s career, or the fact that it seemed his time in the league was winding down. This is not even including being falsely accused of Rape, and other bullshjt