Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I know :usure: but to just yank a dude off the street for no reason:manny: Not even a rumor of him being involved they damn near kidnapped him.
to paraphrase one of the witnesses in the Dallas shenanigans, they're 'the law' :yeshrug:
or to put it more accurately they execute the law as determined by the creators and interpreters of the law...which can be one and the same in these crazy days :mindblown:
so the aggrieved can seek redress through the creators of the law, and that is done by the magic of elections.
ergo as Obama says don't boo, vote! that is where salvation resides :obama:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Yall need to take a long look in the mirror when you find yourself hating Deray as much as white people do.

Honestly I don't care. That fukk nikka should've stayed in Baltimore but he hadddddddddddd to go get attention. fukking fakkit ass nikka. He never mentions economic empowerment, just passive ass begging shyt. I'm tired of cac sponsored Deray. Battle white supremacy while funded by tons of white supremacist :mjlol:

:scust:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last thing we need is this fakkit getting involved just for attention.