Deontay Wilder gets knocked the fukk out again

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t matter, Donte literally let China man hit him with the classic Mayweather, Manuel Marquiez counter punch lmaoo
No need to call him china man.
Zhang is way more skilled than Deontay. That isn't a surprise to anyone that follows boxing. The if factor in the fight was "can Deontay land a KO blow", and Zhang was unfazed just like when he fought Joe Joyce

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gun shy and afraid to throw. This happens a lot to guys who’ve been Ko’d and are getting up in age. Guys like Wilder who aren’t natural boxers need to have quick reaction times and be unafraid by letting it all hang out.

This fight he was timid and you can tell he was second guessing himself. Think of a QB who won’t release into tight windows because they are afraid of getting picked. So they take check downs or hold the ball too long and get blasted in the pocket. That’s what happened in this fight. Even the right hands DW was throwing had 0 sauce on them.

Once that happens there is no turning back. It’s over. Time to enjoy his millions and raise his kids.
He was landing but Zhang was unfazed. I'm sure his confidence dropped after that. Plus Zhang hit hard enough to KO Joyce, so he was in for a long night.
Also, Deontay can't fight backing up.

It seems like a lot of casuals (I don't mean that as a pejorative) fell into the hype of Deontay

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Mfer cleaned his MOTHERfukkING CLOCK :pachaha:

Looking like Apollo versus I-Ching Drago

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Big Bang Zhang dont play. There's a reason why Fury and AJ refuses to fight him. If Zhang's stamina wasn't shyt, he'd be undefeated by now.

I saw dude has never been knocked out, and is 41 and can still go 12 rounds with ease. Dude just fought a few months ago 12 rounds
:dahell:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
He made enough money to chill at this point. If I'm him I would fight until I win one more bout then hang it up.