DENZEL WASHINGTON! CHLOE GRACE MORETZ! THE EQUALIZER!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Chloe>>>Dakota Fanning

my white bish bout to show Dakota how to co star with Denzel.

When she turn 18 anyways? Hopefully by the time they start filming.

but damn, op OD'd on the stanning:laff:

edit: she still 16:beli:

hopefully she go Thora Birch on us :win:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I have no idea who this chloe grace is nor any knowledge of the equalizer tv series/book series/novel or whatever the source material is from.. but a couple thoughts:

1.) If the lead female role, originally meant for a 20 something year old, was supposed to be denzel's love interest (and he's always a sure thing to have a bad latina/black chick on deck.. even introduced us to eva mendez with her titties all out).. then I'd rather they not cast this 16 year old broad if they have to rewrite the characters and have denzel be some asexual father figure type like he was in book of eli :smh:

I'd rather they find a grown ass woman ready to be down for whatever on camera (ala Eva and the latina from Flight) without worryin about age differences or borderline pedo lookin shyt.

2.) If I read it correctly, they're trying to make this a franchise? :leon: :whoo: That got me interested because I've never known Denzel to go that route and I've always wanted him to spearhead a franchise/trilogy ala Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible, Matt Damon in the Bourne Identity, etc..

So if thats the plan then I'm all in :yes:, im just weary about this little girl stuff replacing a grown woman role

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I can openly lust after her and give no fukks now :ahh:

AGE OF CONSENT IN NORTH AMERICA

515px-Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg.png

209prmv.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That chick is like 16-17 and UGLY to boot:what:. Y'all go apes shyt over the most HIDEOUS looking white women...

And when was the last time Denzel has had a white love interest on screen? He Got Game i think and he got into it with Spike Lee because he didn't want to take his shirt off to do the full sex scene. He refused to engage in a romance with Julia Roberts in Pelican Brief. I HIGHLY doubt he'd be down to have any sort of sexual tension with a 16 year old white girl.....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That chick is like 16-17 and UGLY to boot:what:. Y'all go apes shyt over the most HIDEOUS looking white women...

And when was the last time Denzel has had a white love interest on screen? He Got Game i think and he got into it with Spike Lee because he didn't want to take his shirt off to do the full sex scene. He refused to engage in a romance with Julia Roberts in Pelican Brief. I HIGHLY doubt he'd be down to have any sort of sexual tension with a 16 year old white girl.....
Angelina jole in bone collector but some would say paula patton in deja vu :mjpls:
Good to see Antoine Fuqua getting more work. I haven't seen Olympus Has Fallen but it did good at the box office, so hopefully he'll continue getting work. We need more black directors who don't dress up as women.
:russ: other than madea and lee daniels (i dont care what anyone says) who else? :why:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't respect "Madea" as a director at all... he's just garbage.. he doesnt try to improve in his writing, directing or anything. He's a lazy director... who makes simple movies that are basically rehashed ideas of his previous moies and of better movies.

Lee Daniels and Antoine Fuqua.. may not have the best filmography but they at least attempt to outside of the box as black film makers.. I can respect that...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't respect "Madea" as a director at all... he's just garbage.. he doesnt try to improve in his writing, directing or anything. He's a lazy director... who makes simple movies that are basically rehashed ideas of his previous moies and of better movies.

Lee Daniels and Antoine Fuqua.. may not have the best filmography but they at least attempt to outside of the box as black film makers.. I can respect that...

Tyler Perry is fukking awful. For Colored Girls is the most offensive, c00ning, disgusting piece of vile filth EVER committed to Cinema...

We still have John Singleton, F.Gary Gray, the dude who directed Shame, and the Gawd Spike Lee to hold us down:eat: