DENZEL WASHINGTON! CHLOE GRACE MORETZ! THE EQUALIZER!

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I can openly lust after her and give no fukks now :ahh:

AGE OF CONSENT IN NORTH AMERICA

515px-Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg.png

209prmv.png

Yo wtf Is wrong with central America? :wtf:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when was the last time Denzel has had a white love interest on screen? .

His last movie, Flight.

I keep hearing about this girl lately. She a good actress or something? Haven't anything bad about her in the media or anything.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His last movie, Flight.

I keep hearing about this girl lately. She a good actress or something? Haven't anything bad about her in the media or anything.

That chick wasn't White, she was Latina...

And the girl is the little girl from Kick Ass and That last Johnny Depp movie about vampires. She's a good actress but she's definitely not attractive and most certainly not worth thirsty nikkas on the internet creating a pedo movement :childplease:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You n!ggas is going to jail......

WAIT....I just posted in this thread too.....

:why: They coming for us brehs.......... :sitdown:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
My thing is..why do they keep putting this lil girl in these grown ass roles over women of age?..they tryna treat her like Brook Sheilds or some shyt?..

I'm not familiar with brook shields work. Can u elaborate?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

They been having her do nude shyt since she was a preteen fam...Hollywood straight up corrupted And sexualized Brook Sheilds since she was a little girl...which is why she said she kept her virginity till she was in her 20's if I remember correctly...she suffers from depression now as well...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Look up pedo-piff in an encyclopedia...her picture is there....:shaq:

She's had a number of controversies revolving around underage nudity. Pretty Baby and The Blue Lagoon are probably the most famous examples. But she's also had some shyt with photoshoots and the like.

Known associate of Michael Jackson....:merchant:

lm5yBWq.jpg

Chloe has probably been more edgy than most of her peers, but she's closer to say, Jody Foster than she is to Brooke Shields. Still, she does seem to be getting exploited a bit. Been following her for awhile now and...her family seems very strange. Definitely something awkward about her camp. Her parents divorced last year and she hasn't mentioned that nicca ONCE, it's like his dead. No instagram photo's with him or nothing....:russ:

His last movie, Flight.

She's being primed for a takeover....:youngsabo: I'm thinking that she has a massive team behind her at this point. She does edgy movies and stuff but you've not heard even a whisper of controversy.

Breaks over....:ohlawd: