All Star
Daps
CHVWCg2UAAAesjn.jpg

How ya momma doin?
tumblr_lyk0rc6mfG1qgzs94.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then shouldn't have even addressed it as he did. Clearly he's not that far above it if it's bothered him this much. You gotta have thick skin with this internet shyt.

It bothered him clearly because everybody thought the joke was on him. When in reality, dude was working, apparently. Hes like, "motherfukker, don't ask me to comment on a issue YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOIN ON."

So he dropped a gem on homie, Denzel saw it went WAY over his fukkin daft ass head so he reiterated himself. Dude probably still didn't even let it sink in.

I would be bothered to if I saw this is the mindset of my younger generation. Don't know how to conduct a fukkin interview or what is even a relevant question.

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
It is that serious. Aint nobody here to play games with Shea Butter twitter or Black Twitter or whoever. Denzel is a serious black actor and ya boy tried to low key play the God and he caught that shyt.

In his mind "Son your lucky to have the job you do. Don't waste my fukkin time asking me about memes or what some random twitter troll called me on the internet. I got 100 million reasons to tell ALL of yall to fukk off and keep it moving."

Dumb ass social media age gives rise to dumb ass social media commentary.

You use your time with somebody that influential to ask about serious issues of the day. Not twitter troll horse shyt.
Get mad cause a internet blogger asks a internet question brehs :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get mad cause a internet blogger asks a internet question brehs :martin:

And this blogger ass nikka gonna stay on the internet asking dumb ass questions to megastars like Denzel Washington. You don't annoy people of substance when youre an up and coming shytheel nobody knows or gives a fukk about.

This aint the fukkin high school lunch room nikka.