Dentist office goes viral for banning bonnets

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Reminds me of this smh

Every time black people want to have some standards. Especially black businesses a corner of the black community. Will have a problem with it lol. Nobody telling you to wear your Sunday’s best. They’re just asking you to dress presentable.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this earlier.

I think people really don’t understand that oftentimes hygiene goes hand in hand with wardrobe.

You think your dentist wanna work on your teeth with your whole body odor funking up the office smelling like nacho cheese Doritos because your nasty ass rolled out of bed with your pajamas, bonnet, and slippers on?

Wash your ass and put on some goddamn clothes. fukking Heathens
When I see people walking around in public it makes me think they didn't bathe

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This. I'm looking for a black PC doctor and dentist. I would love for a no-nonsense sista to be in the area. I would show up with the same level of decorum I show up to my long-time white dentist. Anybody lucky enough to have care from people who look like them need to be appreciative.
I agree. I go everywhere looking decent. I do not go outside unless I’m freshly showered and clean. Even my slum wear ain’t really slum wear, it’s any kind of shirt with nice joggers, but most of the time I’m in a stylish t shirt/sweater/Henley and jeans, unless it’s a real event or work. I don’t switch up at black owned spots either. I thought we were supposed to be the “Crisp Line Up 24/7” Black people.

Why do people think dress appropriate means church clothes? Just get a shirt, jeans/chinos, light jacket and a hat. I don’t understand extremely bumming it unless you trying not to get robbed and you live in a crazy area.

Even Athleisure is better than pajamas

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't see anything wrong with a black woman wearing a bonnet, but I do see a problem with mothafukkas wanna enforce cacs beauty standards on black people :scust:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm on 50 posts per page and boy page 1 is a doozy

"They don't want your business it's targeted"
"Are you saying black people stink"
"Code for no blacks"

No it's code for dress like you've got some fukking sense and decency when you're in a place of business or you haggard ass nikkas and bytches can get your fill ins filled in elsewhere.

nikkas on here acting like black people just gotta walk around looking bummy and there's no other options :dead: