Dentist office goes viral for banning bonnets

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with a black woman wearing a bonnet, but I do see a problem with mothafukkas wanna enforce cacs beauty standards on black people :scust:
Are black people allowed to have standards or is that only a white people thing? Cause everytime this shyt comes up about standards mothafukkas always want to bring up white people. Better yet what are standards that black people can have that isn't considered white?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Saw this earlier.

I think people really don’t understand that oftentimes hygiene goes hand in hand with wardrobe.

You think your dentist wanna work on your teeth with your whole body odor funking up the office smelling like nacho cheese Doritos because your nasty ass rolled out of bed with your pajamas, bonnet, and slippers on?

Wash your ass and put on some goddamn clothes. fukking Heathens

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
xuRylmF.jpg

:skip:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don't see anything wrong with a black woman wearing a bonnet, but I do see a problem with mothafukkas wanna enforce cacs beauty standards on black people :scust:
This is just down remedial :skip:
Do you go around your parents and grandparents
Dressed like shyt
Didn’t your momma tell you to always have clean underwear on
If you are really black
You knew what she meant
Having decorum and respect for oneself isn’t about European body standards and dress
It’s about RESPECT FOR YOUR DAMNSELF
To the goofy nikkas writing stupid shyt like this
Were the people of the civil rights movement anti black and c00ns by this bullshyt definition
Were your parents anti black and c00ns for telling you to be presentable/dress to impress
Sorry but the world will always judge your appearance
Walking out the house looking bummy is not the wave when dealing with serious business like health and wealth
Sure running to the store on any giving day morning is cool
But to really take umbrage with a dress code and call it anti black
Yeah one of two things are at play with threads like this
This poster and anybody agreeing with him is clearly playing digital blackface
Your parents weren’t and ain’t shyt

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But she wouldn't refuse someone pulling up in a maga hat, or a confederate flag on they shirt/pants :mjlol:

this is wack shyt. long as they don't smell or are a distraction service those folks teeth.

Geode

All Star
Daps
Based on the bottom of that frame, she might be part of a network that provides lost cost dental work to low-income communities...maybe.

Daps
a bonnet is just a hat, people only have a problem with because its associated with black folks, just like durags.

notice nobody ever says anything about any other type of headwear.
you can walk anywhere wearing any of these on your head, and nobody will say its classless,
hats-caps-headwear-icons_8071-4493.jpg

Why do you think that is? i even showed example of amish women wearing bonnets outside is accepted.
targeting black women's bonnets is entirely a racial thing.
You know damn well a bonnet is not just a hat to black women. They wear them to bed to protect their hair, around the house, and when they haven’t done their hair. It’s attached to laziness, and low effort when leaving the house, the same way a scarf was back in the day. Appointments are made in advance, so you aren’t just running out the house. I’m sick of anything seen as tacky being standard for black people, then we want to die on the hill that we should be accepted for doing the absolute bare minimum. We don’t take pride in our appearance, or image, then get mad when people point it out.

When white women go out in nasty pajama pants, that messy bun, and uggs, they look down on each other too, but they don’t have bonnets as part of their hair routine. And yes, they look like trash too.

Daps
For all the brehs…would you go up to a woman in a bonnet, and talk to her? Do you see a woman in a bonnet, and think to yourself, there goes a classy woman?