Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Man.... I apologize.

I don’t think y’all NFC South brehs knew or were aware of how deep the NFC West beef is:wow:

And I haven’t even brought my other brother jwonder and big dikk in here. Not even gonna tag cuz if they saw how BottomFoot was acting it would be even more anarchy and total chaos in here :wow:

This is just a regular Wednesday for us.... it’s gets much crazier on our battle grounds:wow:

And then we ain’t even including Rams and Card stans:wow:

shyt be like the end of Avengers Endgame.:wow:

Today was equivalent to maybe the battle in Black Panther or Thor 2
they should be prepared NFC south beef pretty heavy on the coli

I think nfc west might be uglier though
I think the south just has better numbers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they should be prepared NFC south beef pretty heavy on the coli

I think nfc west might be uglier though
I think the south just has better numbers

The West definitely uglier

Nothing can prepare them for what WE do.

Hell I saw a Saint breh congrat the Bucs on they SB win and I was like :gucci:

You know we wouldn’t ever did that, when y’all won it was still fukk YALL. And it’s STILL fukk YALL. Y’all not getting my damn respect:russ:

Seattle winning a SB was the biggest mistake and embarrassment of the league. I’m glad year by year it gets buried along with that Rams championship :unimpressed:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The West definitely uglier

Nothing can prepare them for what WE do.

Hell I saw a Saint breh congrat the Bucs on they SB win and I was like :gucci:

You know we wouldn’t ever did that, when y’all won it was still fukk YALL. And it’s STILL fukk YALL. Y’all not getting my damn respect:russ:

Seattle winning a SB was the biggest mistake and embarrassment of the league. I’m glad year by year it gets buried along with that Rams championship :unimpressed:
Yeah the only weird thing was lastemp congratulated me when we got our ring, he made some big post about it. but he got clowned for it. it was weird cuz he went so nuclear the rest of the time. i think it led to him leaving.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
giphy.gif

I could be if I wasn't so confused :dahell:

I do got Daniel Bryan or whatever his name is on ignore tho so that plays a part:ld:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I could be if I wasn't so confused :dahell:

I do got Daniel Bryan or whatever his name is on ignore tho so that plays a part:ld:
:damn:

@Bryan Danielson on ignore? I understand he can be tough to deal with, we have our battles he can be very exhausting. He is a future acquisition of the Seahawks coalition so he should be outta your way soon

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:damn:

@Bryan Danielson on ignore? I understand he can be tough to deal with, we have our battles he can be very exhausting. He is a future acquisition of the Seahawks coalition so he should be outta your way soon

He mad cuz he did some treasonous actions in the past that put him in danger of losing his spot at the table and I’m next in line should he violate again.

I never did nothing to that man and I don’t know his beef :hubie:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He like to use those double meanings
He also wrong if he think NFC West beef uglier.

He confused as to our good graces with Bucs fans. That's cuz Bucs fans ain't have sustainable success so they not built like that. If the Brady trains roll another 2-3 years watch the ugliness ratchet up with them.

But nothing is uglier than our beef with Falcons fans @Bryan Danielson :ufdup:

They been irrelevant the last 3 years so they fans in hiding but the second they get good again they will scour in like the roaches they are. You'll see. We may have a fan or two like @taker597 show weakness every now and then and wish them success so that the rivalry can get "fun" again, but the majority know it's fukk them nikkas for life. I hope they never make the Super Bowl for as long as they exist. And I only hope they make the playoffs every blue moon so they can choke in heartbreaking fashion again.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He also wrong if he think NFC West beef uglier.

He confused as to our good graces with Bucs fans. That's cuz Bucs fans ain't have sustainable success so they not built like that. If the Brady trains roll another 2-3 years watch the ugliness ratchet up with them.

But nothing is uglier than our beef with Falcons fans @Bryan Danielson :ufdup:

They been irrelevant the last 3 years so they fans in hiding but the second they get good again they will scour in like the roaches they are. You'll see. We may have a fan or two like @taker597 show weakness every now and then and wish them success so that the rivalry can get "fun" again, but the majority know it's fukk them nikkas for life. I hope they never make the Super Bowl for as long as they exist. And I only hope they make the playoffs every blue moon so they can choke in heartbreaking fashion again.

Rams fan YOGE and Cards Stan Benjamin sometimes be talking mad wild and saying shyt me and BottomFoot sometimes be like :picard:

So I don’t know man